• Subscribe
  • 365 day badge - Excited to get into year two!

Daniel Zaitzow
    6 replies
    I just got notified that I've been using PH daily for 365 days now... a few random thoughts as I reflect on my first year. - I love the community which is why I keep coming back - I wonder how much people contribute to the community once their launches have concluded ... oftentimes it feels like there could be more community baked into the app and more incentives for people to stick around. PH does an amazing job of gamification but maybe the table stakes are too low to keep folks really engaged.. - I suggest taking things off of this platform so you can engage in interesting discourse - chat building - discuss projects etc. - Product fatigue is a real thing and I often wonder how many AI base projects will make it into profitability or even sustained revenue.. Maybe my 1 year post should be a little more structured but I will be back tomorrow either way haha

Replies

Simona O'Neill
    Congrats Daniel! So happy to see you still going strong on this platform. I'm still loving this community too even months after the launch. I agree that many drop out once their product is out, but my guess is that they were only here for a short term gain. So you can't count them as real PH community members. We know who is who though because we keep coming back each day 😉
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @simona_o_neill3 I hear that - do you feel any degree of product fatigue?
    Simona O'Neill
    @dzaitzow In a way yes because many new products sound and look the same as previously launched ones. But to be honest I don’t look at them . I only tend to check out stuff that’s somehow interesting. Don’t know why so many makers are building such similar and insignificant product.
    Jake Tital
    Nicely done on hitting the 365 milestone. Heres to the next 5 years lol
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @jaketital Not sure I've got that in me but a year is a solid milestone - my wife doesn't love that I am panicking to upvote a random AI product when we're out to dinner haha