Any last-minute advice? We're so excited to launch tomorrow!

Julia Engelsmann
13 replies
Tomorrow is finally the day. Unfortunately, we had to deal with some delays and waited a long time for the verification from Slack. That was super frustrating for our team at times. That's why we're really looking forward to your feedback and are incredibly excited to hear what you have to say about our Coffee Break app, which Crewting has been working on for almost 3 years. The app is free for up to 25 users. You can find the launch link here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Dan O'Malley
Stoked for your launch!
Hossein Yazdi
I have already followed your launch Julia! All the best! Btw, you can count on my support tomorrow! πŸ™‚
Zekiye Nur Kesici
Congratulations on your launch! Wishing you all the best - I'm excited to try out Coffee Break and share my feedback. Remember to celebrate this milestone with your team, and don't forget to take a well-deserved coffee break yourselves!
Julia Engelsmann
@zekiye_nur_kesici Thank you so much! πŸ₯Ί I'm already excited about your Feedback! We will meet all-together tomorrow and spend the whole day and night together as a team, I'm sure we will need lot's of coffee(-breaks) 😁
Jan Leonovich
Enjoy this day. And all the best! I look forward to trying your product.
Priyanka Saini
Best wishes!! Ready to support you Julia!
My3 Murthy
Turned on the "notify me" button- Excited to witness the launch! πŸ”₯
Abdellah
Good luck with the launch, count my support !