• Subscribe
  • Comfort zone or Business?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    41 replies

Replies

Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Business is the way to go, people who are exceptionally good at what they do, should definately try to start their own business the problem is people get scared that what if it does not work out? That is understandable however one has to realise that if you are exceptionally good at your job then you can always return back to your job if things dont work out, but if they do then imagine what success one can achieve through their business, the sky is the limit
    rahmabellap
    Choosing between comfort zone and business often depends on personal goals and aspirations: 1. Comfort Zone: Staying within your comfort zone can provide stability and familiarity. It's less risky and may offer a sense of security in daily routines and decisions. 2. Business: Pursuing business ventures involves stepping outside your comfort zone, taking risks, and embracing challenges. It can lead to growth, innovation, and potentially greater rewards, both financially and personally. Ultimately, the decision depends on your willingness to embrace uncertainty and pursue growth versus preferring stability and familiarity. Finding a balance that aligns with your goals and values is key.
    Salar Davari
    Business. Everyone will one day realize their comfort zone should be broken.
    Sagara Pradipta
    The comfort zone makes us comfortable but we need to eat so we have to have money, with business we can make money
    TJ Larkin
    Launching soon!
    I prefer comfort zone :D
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Business requires you to go out of your comfort zone at every single step.
    Azies Alfasha
    When faced with a choice between comfort zone and business, I believe that getting out of your comfort zone is an important step for growth. Although a comfort zone provides a sense of security and stability, challenges in the business world often open up new opportunities and valuable experiences. Yes, taking risks can be scary, but many of the best opportunities come when we dare to step outside of our routine. So, even though my comfort zone feels comfortable, I prefer to face business challenges and learn from every step.
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Business with comfort is feasible?
    murph
    Growth happens when you live life "out on the skinny branches"! Honor your strengths for sure, but the further you push out your comfort zone, the more you increase the surface area for success.
    My3 Murthy
    Depends on what your goal is- if you just want a means to pay your bills- do what is comfortable, collect the paycheque & move on. If you want more from life- then go ahead & do the thing that scares you- it doesn't have to be just business
    Morgan nabors
    Comfort may feel secure, but business success often demands moving beyond familiar boundaries. Embracing challenges can result in notable success.
    John Brown
    I’d choose business over comfort zone any day. Growth happens when I push myself beyond what’s easy and familiar.
    Eugenie Thompson
    I believe in finding a balance. Stepping out of my comfort zone for business is crucial, but I also need moments to recharge.
    Fredrick James
    For me, it’s about careful planning. I step out of my comfort zone for business opportunities, but I always make sure I’m prepared for the challenges.
    Md Jahangir
    It can be challenging to choose between staying comfortable and business opportunities. Focusing on business usually brings more growth and advancement.
    Nausad Alam
    Comfort zones offer stability, but pushing towards business growth typically fosters innovation and progress. Taking risks can be beneficial.
    Sen William
    Comfort zone is comforting, but business drives progress and achievement.
    Sheik Born
    It depends on your goals. Staying in your comfort zone feels safe, but business often means taking risks for growth.
    Business, every day.
    Gaby Korablyova
    I choose a business for development! I love the comfort zone, but... I like to develop more😃