• Subscribe
  • šŸš€ Exciting Announcement! Join Me on a Journey to Revolutionize Education! šŸš€

Ruhan Mishra
    2 replies
    Hey Product Hunt Community, I'm thrilled to share a vision that's close to my heart ā€“ revolutionizing education through my product idea! šŸŒšŸ“š I've just posted on LinkedIn about my startup idea and my quest for a passionate technical co-founder to join this incredible venture. If you're someone who believes in the power of education, technology, and wants to be part of a startup journey, I'd love to connect with you! šŸ‘‰ https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ruhan-mishra-20a710222_techcofounder-edtechinnovation-startupjourney-activity-7146153259731251200-Lwuu?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop Let's build something extraordinary together! šŸš€šŸ‘©ā€šŸ’»šŸ‘Øā€šŸ« #TechCoFounder #EdTechInnovation #StartupJourney #JoinTheMission

Replies

Margret Rhyme
    This announcement signals an exciting venture aiming to revolutionize education! Engage, inspire, and empower others on this transformative journey, fostering innovation and positive change within the realm of education. Best of luck on this remarkable endeavor! šŸŒŸšŸ“ššŸš€
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    Your vision to revolutionize education through your product idea sounds absolutely thrilling! It's wonderful to see your passion for leveraging technology to make a positive impact in the education space. I'm excited to learn more about your startup idea and the incredible journey you're embarking on. I checked out your post on LinkedIn and I'm truly impressed by your dedication to finding a passionate technical co-founder to join you on this mission. It's clear that you're committed to building something extraordinary that can make a real difference. As a product hunt master, I'm always on the lookout for innovative and impactful ventures, and I believe that your vision has the potential to create a lasting impact in the education sector. I'll be sure to share your LinkedIn post within my network to help spread the word about your quest for a co-founder. Wishing you the best of luck in finding the perfect partner to join you on this exciting journey! Keep up the amazing work, and I'm looking forward to seeing the incredible things you'll achieve.