• Subscribe
  • Feedrika: The First 10 Days of Building in Public

Antonio Di Pinto
    2 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community! 🚀 I'm thrilled to share the progress of my project, Feedrika, a news API service designed to provide reliable and affordable news data. Over the past 10 days, I've been building in public, and the journey has been both challenging and incredibly rewarding. Marketing Adventures Marketing Feedrika has involved diving deep into various online communities: Reddit: Participating in niche subreddits has driven traffic and provided user insights. Twitter: Regularly tweeting updates and engaging with the tech and startup community. Product Hunt: Asking for feedback here has been invaluable. One of the toughest parts has been overcoming the fear of making mistakes and appearing too "salesy". Embracing authenticity, sharing genuine stories, and connecting with users have been my strategies to build trust. Thanks to all the engagement, here are our latest stats: Unique Visitors: 123 (+373%) Total Visits: 130 (+333%) Total Pageviews: 449 (+297%) Bounce Rate: 45% (-5%) Visit Duration: 1m 30s (-13%) Top traffic sources include Direct, Reddit, Hacker News, and Google. Most visited pages are Home, Pricing, Features, and Docs. The journey is far from over. Each day brings new challenges and opportunities. My goal is to continue refining Feedrika, expanding the user base, and ensuring it remains a valuable tool for accessing news data. Building in public is slow and tough, but it's incredibly rewarding. Your feedback and support have been crucial. If you haven’t already, check out Feedrika at feedrika.com, I really want your feedback!

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Wow, watching Feedrika's growth is like witnessing a data-driven masterpiece unfold! It's like a thrilling tech saga—each Reddit post and Twitter update adding a new chapter to your success story. Keep up the awesome work!