• Subscribe
  • Have you built a website on Notion? If yes, how are you optimizing it for SEO?

Rupal Saini
    2 replies
    The notion does provide basic SEO capabilities like meta tags, and custom domains but I think an important part required to be searchable on all search engines is still missing, such as sitemaps. We probably need to use a third-party platform for that. If you've created your website, how are you managing SEO for it? Can you share?

Replies

Prateek
    To optimize a Notion site for SEO: - Tools like Super.so or Potion.so are lifesavers for adding meta tags, sitemaps, etc. - Custom domain = better rankings. - Focus on great content and building backlinks. - Speed matters—optimize page performance where you can. - Third-party tools can handle more advanced SEO like structured data. Definitely helps!
    Magomed Vedzizhev
    Yes, I’ve built a website on Notion and optimize it for SEO by using custom domains and adding relevant meta tags. However, I also utilize third-party tools to generate sitemaps and improve search visibility since Notion’s native capabilities are limited in that area. 😔How about you?