• Subscribe
  • Hello, joining ProductHunt as a new Entrepreneur!

Joseph Lange
    11 replies
    Hi everyone, After almost 10 years as a software engineer, I decided to leave my job to create a startup which consists in an app to read & listen to ebooks & audiobooks called Fabuly (https://fabuly.io). I'm joining ProductHunt to connect with this community of entrepreneurs. Cheers!

Replies

Dhruv N
    Welcome to PH, Joseph :)
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Welcome to PH Joseph! I hope your journey here at PH proves to be successful. If you need any support, I can back you up. It's really all about lifting each other. I would love to learn more about your product. Let's connect on LinkedIn.
    Yavuz Tunc Emran
    Tamly: Automate B2B Sales Outreach
    Tamly: Automate B2B Sales Outreach
    Hello hello what are you building?
    Joseph Lange
    Hello Yavuz! It's an app that let's you listen and read at the same time (for free) to classic novels and short stories :)
    Udaya Sri
    Welcome to the community! Hope you have a great time here.
    Two Heads
    Welcome Joseph! :) When did you launch Fabuly?
    Joseph Lange
    @twoheads - We have an early version available on the Play Store and App Store, launched a bit earlier this year but we're doing major updates now :)
    Star Boat
    Welcome to PH! It's great to see you taking the leap into entrepreneurship with Fabuly. The blend of reading and listening is such a valuable feature. Can't wait to see how it evolves! Wishing you all the best on this exciting journey!
    Emily Thompson
    Congrats on taking the leap into entrepreneurship! ProductHunt is a great community to connect with other founders and get feedback on your startup. I'd recommend sharing regular updates on your progress, asking for advice when you hit roadblocks, and checking out what other apps in the reading & audio space are doing. Wishing you the best of luck with Fabuly!
    Rahul Parmar
    Welcome, Joseph Lange, to Product Hunt.
    Anthony Harris
    Congrats on the big career move and best of luck with your new app Fabuly! The ProductHunt community is a great place to connect with other entrepreneurs, get feedback, and hopefully gain some early traction. I'd suggest being active in discussions, doing some Product of the Day commenting to build karma, and prepping an awesome PH launch when your app is ready. Keep hustling!