• Subscribe
  • How did you handle launch day nerves?

Maggie
    10 replies
    Our team is planning to launch in October. We all know launch day can be a mix of excitement and anxiety. I’d love to hear how you stayed calm and managed the stress on launch day. Any tips for making it through without losing sleep?

Replies

Yolanda C. Schneider
    I focused on staying busy! I kept myself occupied with small tasks to avoid overthinking.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Here for some tips and hacks. Would love to know. We are launching on 17th October. Could use all the help we can get. :D
    Dedew
    Thorough preparation is key—have a checklist and trust your team to handle their tasks. Anticipate possible setbacks and have backup plans ready. Take short breaks to clear your mind, and remember that launch day is just one step in a larger journey. Most importantly, rest well and stay hydrated to stay sharp and focused.
    Benson Gao
    Get the coffee ready and wait for the product launch
    Gleen Parker
    Honestly, deep breaths and a good playlist. Music helped keep me calm during the chaos.
    Susan R. Pruitt
    I had a backup plan for everything. Knowing we were prepared for the worst case scenarios helped ease my nerves.
    Carolina Ellen
    I totally feel you! Our team went through the same rollercoaster of emotions, but one thing that helped a lot was breaking things into smaller chunks
    Xinshu Ta
    Be prepared and contact as many people as you can
    Sage Wang
    Launching soon!
    Congrats on the upcoming launch! Our team definitely felt those pre-launch nerves, but we found that preparation and trust in the process helped a lot.
    Bartosz Strickland
    Trust your prep! We spent months preparing, so I reminded myself we were ready for this.