How do you prioritize self-care in your busy schedule?

Hashir Ahmed
18 replies

Replies

Umar Saleem
Make self-care non-negotiable. Set boundaries and dedicate time for yourself. Embrace small moments throughout the day for rejuvenation. Prioritizing self-care enhances well-being and productivity in a busy schedule.
Hashir Ahmed
@umar_saleem Absolutely! Your insights on making self-care non-negotiable, setting boundaries, and embracing small moments of rejuvenation are spot on. Prioritizing self-care not only enhances well-being but also boosts productivity, even in a busy schedule. Keep up the fantastic mindset!
Joe Gonzales
I prioritize self-care by setting clear boundaries, scheduling regular breaks, and engaging in activities that nourish my mind, body, and soul.
Hashir Ahmed
That's fantastic! Prioritizing self-care through boundaries, breaks, and nourishing activities is key to maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Keep up the great work!
Neha
Prioritizing self-care in a busy schedule can be challenging, but it's essential for overall well-being. -By Setting boundaries and saying no to excessive commitments can also create space for self-care. -Schedule dedicated time for self-care activities, such as exercise, relaxation, or pursuing hobbies. -Being aware of your own needs can help you identify when self-care is necessary and take intentional steps to prioritize it.
Yannell Selman
I personally don’t think self care is enough. You have to look at your work habits and think about sustainability. Then also, look at work recovery and how you can maximize the time spent not working. Self care isn’t optimized enough IMO!
Hashir Ahmed
@yannell_selman I appreciate your perspective! You're absolutely right that self-care alone might not be sufficient. Evaluating work habits, prioritizing sustainability, and maximizing work recovery time are essential aspects to optimize overall well-being. Thank you for sharing your insights!
Taylah Drury
To prioritize self-care in a busy schedule: schedule dedicated time, set boundaries, identify self-care activities, practice mindfulness, delegate tasks, and ask for help when needed
Hashir Ahmed
@taylah_drury You've nailed it! Prioritizing self-care in a busy schedule requires a multi-faceted approach. Scheduling dedicated time, setting boundaries, identifying self-care activities, practicing mindfulness, delegating tasks, and seeking help when needed are all effective strategies. Keep up the great work in nurturing your well-being!
Nuno Reis
Therapy is really important, if you can have someone that helps you through the hard times and helps you think about the way you think, this is really valuable.
Mei
Narrow it down to what basics you need to do to stay healthy and focused. For me it's rest, hydration and some form of activity. Build in time around your work to do this daily.
I always try to listen to what my body is trying to tell me. If I'm feeling super tired I prioritize stopping for a few minutes before it becomes something more serious.
Heleana Grace
For me, by being very strict about my boundaries. As soon as I close the laptop and leave the office, I tell myself I will not check anything related to work. I even turn off my phone if I must.
André J
Launching soon!
Integrate life around your professional pursuit. Most people try the other way around and fail.
Samuel Perry
Prioritizing self-care can be a challenge, but here's what works for me: Schedule it: I literally add self-care time blocks in my calendar. Regular exercise: Even a quick 30-minute walk makes a difference. Mindfulness practice: Meditation or just 5 minutes of focused breathing can help.
Neha Khan
Scheduling is something that can help you manage your all work! this could not always work because most of the time you have to go out of your track to resolve queries but it could work very affective in terms of your other works like social media scheduling through Social Champ or your your assignments from ChatGPT, this could help you save a lot of your time for yourself