How do you take care of your eyes while you are at work?

Rishit Verma
6 replies
In today's world most of the tasks are done on computers. There is nothing wrong about it, except the fact that it is not good for our eyes. I want to know that how do you keep your eyes healthy while at work? What all methods do you use?(also tell what all methods can be used.) For Example: 20:20:20 Rule, Limiting Screen time, etc. What all softwares do you use? If you don't use any such methods no problem you can tell that as well.

Replies

Ditarth Desai
Consider using blue light filtering glasses while working to reduce the strain on your eyes from prolonged screen time. These glasses can help minimize the effects of blue light emitted by digital screens, which can contribute to eye fatigue and discomfort.
Lorenz Sell
I use Flux (https://justgetflux.com/) on Mac. Total game changer. If I turn it off my eyes and head start hurting within 30 minutes.
Business Marketing with Nika
I underestimate this so much which is not paying off. I had to visit an eye doctor because I spend a lot of time in front of the screen and it was reflected in increased diopters. It would definitely help if I had more daylight, she didn't look so often at the focus screen and especially not at small devices. :)
Shemtov Yogi
I take breaks every 30 minutes and use blue light blocking glasses to protect my eyes.
Dua
I use screen brightness adjustment tools and take frequent breaks to reduce eye fatigue.
Shemtov Yogi
I use a blue light filter on my devices and take regular breaks to keep my eyes fresh.