• Subscribe
  • How do you think AI will change the way we run businesses in the next five years?

Casper Brix
    11 replies
    So many businesses and new solutions are showing up. How do you think they will affect the way we run businesses?

Replies

Sue Buist
    I think it will push business owners to be more socially minded. Instead of replacing workers, I think there will be a very strong push to retrain or create new positions for those workers displaced by AI. I also think a large majority of current businesses will fail to evolve and ultimately disappear. And I think there will be a strong push back as Csuite people realize their jobs are at risk of being taken over by AI.
    Desire Waterman
    Ai will automate many routine tasks, freeing up time for strategic work. It’ll also provide deeper insights from data, making decision making more informed.
    Iris Matt
    Ai will likely streamline operations and enhance productivity. We might see more advanced tools for managing everything from marketing to logistics.
    Tom Nick
    I think AI will change how we interact with customers, offering tailored recommendations and improving overall engagement.
    Casper Brix
    @tom_ni_ck how so in terms of engagement?
    Brian Vuong
    I think AI is poised to dramatically change business operations in the coming years. It will automate routine tasks, such as workforce management and customer segmentation, freeing up valuable time for strategic activities. Additionally, AI-driven insights will allow for more informed decision-making, leading to improved efficiency and productivity. As AI continues to evolve, businesses that adopt these technologies will likely see enhanced customer engagement and a stronger competitive edge.
    Brian Vuong
    @casper_brix Yeah, based on that vision and belief, we're creating software that leverages AI to do so. You can check it out here: https://www.gravis-ai.com/erp-fo.... Would love to hear your thoughts on this.
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    Undoubtedly, AI is transforming businesses with its automation, data and insights capabilities, specifically however, the education sector needs more. We built LoonaLabs to fill that gap. It's an AI platform for educators and businesses alike to create learning or training modules through advanced AI solutions. We'd love to hear what you think: https://www.producthunt.com/post...