How many Zoom/Teams meetings do you attend in a day? Do you find most of them boring?

Av Utukuri
11 replies

Replies

Zeynep Karvan
What if you get the summary of meetings and can easily focus on the meetings? Does it help?
Av Utukuri
@zeynep_karvan I dont know if that helps. If your audience truly tuned out... reading the notes after the fact doesnt create engagement. If you truly were not engaged, and you relied on the notes, you really didnt have to be in the meeting. Do you agree? I would just read the notes. But the point of the meeting is to get that face to face engagement. I find that a lot of times, I am pitching or selling, people turn off cameras and just passively tune out. Trying to dramatically change this.
Jordan Paris
I have 3 Fusion calls. They’re all enjoyable! Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 Check it out on PH! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
charles shiro
I know a software called Felo Meet, who seems to be able to summarize after the meeting.
Av Utukuri
@charles_ Thats great. Yeah there are a lot of meeting note software for sure. My concern is... if you are pitching to a customer or a VC and they are bored and tuned out, how do you fix that? The meeting notes are only relevant after the fact, but we have to find a way to shine in the meeting as you know everyone judges the book by the cover. These days everyone has shiny and pretty decks. LOL. Been working on the in-meeting experience a lot.
Balkrishna Karma
At our startup, we keep meetings to a minimum to maximize productivity. I attend a 15-minute daily meeting where we set targets and align everyone's priorities. Plus, there's one weekly all-team meeting to stay connected. Personally, I find these meetings highly effective since we stay laser-focused and avoid wasting time. I would love to know your experience Av Utukuri.
Av Utukuri
@balkrishna_karma1 Sounds like a good plan. This works for internal meetings, but how about external client demos, customer success and VC pitches? My concern is that they are also getting equally bored. Been working on a way to improve the user experience for a while now. We think that we have some interesting ideas on this. Wanted to see if this resonates with the broader community.
Leonardo Fiorello
2/3 per day. Normally they're interesting, but some of them end up being boring.
Av Utukuri
@leonardo_fiorello Yeah, I know the feeling. I also find that a lot of presentations to customers and VC pitches are repetitive and audience is also getting bored. Been working to solve this problem for a while and wanted to get everyone else's take on this.
Sidra Arif Ali
Depends upon the work. But daily scrum is a must.
Av Utukuri
@sidraarifali For sure. I find that a lot of the product demos, pitches and customer interactions get dreary. I am much more 'alive' in-person and trying to build an app that captures that feeling. Curious if you think that has value.