13 replies

Replies

YanXu
    Handed over to AI for inspection
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Compare it directly with app performance.
    Zane Ryan
    more coding more fefined more effieicent
    Goluraja
    To write efficient code, I try to keep it simple. The simpler the code, the easier it is to maintain and debug.
    Gleen Parker
    I make sure to include clear comments that describe what my code accomplishes. It helps me and others grasp it later, especially when we return to it after a while.
    Mae Twyman
    To write efficient code, keep it simple and readable. Focus on optimizing algorithms and data structures, and always test for performance bottlenecks.
    Claudia Dennis
    Efficient code starts with your good planning. Break down the problem, choose the right tools, and avoid unnecessary complexity.
    Smoteria
    Write code that’s easy to understand. Avoid overcomplicating things with unnecessary features or complex logic.
    Wilbert Potts
    Choose descriptive names for variables, functions, and classes. It makes your code more readable and maintainable.
    Fermin Blocher
    prioritize writing modular code I use that can be reused and easily debugged
    Vishwakarma
    Well, I use visual studio and there's a extension Sonar lint which is pretty good in terms of highlighting code quality, it really works.
    Maxwell Barnes
    Outline logic and break tasks into smaller components.
    Andrew Ezra
    Adhere to coding standards and use meaningful names