I'm #3 with 416 votes and 218 comments. Solo ๐Ÿ’ช

Olena Bomko
71 replies
Launching solo is difficult :) The 2nd place is a team with 100+ members. Thank you for your amazing support! It's still live. Here's a link: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Congratulations @olenabomko ๐Ÿ‘
Yuki Ogino
Congratulations!
Isa Tanis
Congratulations! @olenabomko ๐Ÿ‘
Peter Hansen
Congrats, Olena, well deserved!
Ama Hrubaru
Congratulations!!! Well done!!! ๐Ÿ‘
Mark Amouzgar
Congratulation Olena amazing!๐Ÿ‘
Very impressive @olenabomko ! Go get that bread, best of luck!
Judith Amarachi ๐Ÿ’™
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘ It was well deserved!
theo
How did you come to know that they have a team of 100 members?
Alli
Congratulations!!
I see you in here daily with great tips... deserved :) Congrats.
Nigel Engel
That is solid! Good work!
Tarun Asnani
Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ I recently did my solo launch too it was thrilling. Have you documented your journey or any checklist that you were following before and during the launch would love to learn from your experience!
Olena Bomko
@tarun_asnani Thank you so much. Okay :) 1. Be active on PH (support others, create discussions, comment on others' discussions). 2. Create your Coming Soon page. Share it on PH, Twitter, LinkedIn. 3. Be active on social media. Post about your PH launch. 4. Connect with people from PH on LinkedIn/Twitter. 5. Clean your launch day and the day after that. 6. Check your website and the onboarding process. 7. Check your welcome email sequence. 8. Engage in real-time. 9. Don't panic. Be ready for everything. The PH team didnโ€™t launch my product on time. 10. Make sure you can reach out to people who can support your product throughout the 24-hour launch day. 11. DM people on your launch day with a reminder. 12. Join relevant groups and chats. 13. Track your progress with tools like hunted.space or Product Wars 2 14. Prepare social media posts, announcements for communities, emails.