• Subscribe
  • Is the ahrefs starter plan worth it?

Imran Khan
    5 replies
    Mainly looking to do Keyword Research and Rank Tracking. I have never done this before so not sure if it'd be enough. Do the limits hold value?

Replies

Vaibhav
    Their free tools are super helpful, so I do believe their paid plan might be worth it. However, I haven't tried that!
    murph
    i just downgraded from lite to starter. am not a full time seo, so i never came close to usage limits on lite.
    Adeeb Malik
    Before you get ahead, start using their free tools, and try out SEMRush's free version as well. In general, get some SEO base clear. Before that, you will be able to neither use nor appreciate nor gauge Ahref's capabilities and use for you!
    Ethan Cole Blackwood
    Ahrefs Starter plan can definitely work for keyword research and rank tracking when you're just starting out. The limits are reasonable for beginners. As your site grows though, you'll likely need to upgrade to a higher tier to get more in-depth data and features. I'd say go for it if you're just dipping your toes in, but be prepared to invest more down the line if SEO becomes a bigger focus for you.
    Juliia
    I tried the different paid options on ahrefs - an it worht every dollar, really helpful, maybe not so UX, but after few weeks, you will get used to it