• Subscribe
  • Join Random Coffee meetings within the Product Hunt Community! ☕️🚀

Anastasiia Stepko
    22 replies
    Hey folks! I’ve been exploring an idea that got amazing support in my previous discussion about organizing random coffee meetings for Product Hunt community members! Imagine connecting with fellow makers, sharing insights, and helping each other build products that people love, all over a casual virtual coffee. I want to check if this idea has life. Here’s the plan: 1. I’ll share a Typeform link below to understand how many of you are interested in joining such online meetings. 2. I’ll manually match you (this is MVP, guys!) with another community member based on your responses. 3. After the calls, I’ll gather your feedback to improve the experience. 4. Building in public: If there’s enough interest, I’ll build a simple tool for this purpose, inviting other community members to join me in the process. 5. Finally, we’ll launch this product on Product Hunt, so more people can join. Forever free, only genuine connections, pure support and care about each other 💖 What’s Next? Follow the link in the comment below to fill out the form and join our first batch of random coffee meetings.

Replies

Anastasiia Stepko
    Here is this ugly link, guys, because I didn't pay for the plan 😆: https://tally.so/r/mZJjYe
    Dan O'Malley
    @anastasiia_stepko Haha! It's not ugly. It's functional!
    My3 Murthy
    love this! signing up!
    Dan O'Malley
    This is fantastic! Signing up!
    Hakim Zerhouni
    I'm in! Excited to join the random coffee meetings and connect with fellow makers.
    KC Onrade
    This is great! Thanks for this initiative, Anastasiia.
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @k_onrade I'm glad you like it. Lately, I've been having this strong feeling I want to do something just for the purpose, not for money etc.
    Paulina Hryniewicz
    Cool idea! I'm in :)
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    I'm in - good networking is one of the most valuable things here on PH 🙌
    Giovani Drosda Lima
    Nice! Thanks for the proactiveness!
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    Signing up!
    Ashley from Shadow
    Love this!! Please host another one soon
    Daga Pajduszewska
    Hey, I can't sign up :( Says the form is closed
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @daga_pajduszewska I'm so sorry for that! Please, use this link: https://tally.so/r/mZJjYe
    Anastasiia Stepko
    Guys, all the invites for this week have been sent!