• Subscribe
  • Looking to Join a Free AI Community and Experience the Newest of AI Assistants?

Savian Boroanca
    8 replies
    Curious about joining a free AI community? 🌐 AI is the driving force behind innovation today, and we're excited to invite you to be a part of it! We're developing a suite of NextGen AI Assistants that seamlessly integrate into your knowledge base, providing real-time answers, insights, and context from all your connected tools and files. 🧠 Here’s what you can expect: Fully customizable assistants tailored to your business needs—whether you're tracking KPIs, managing products, or running marketing campaigns. Seamless app integration with secure, one-tap connections, allowing you to manage data, tasks, and communications effortlessly in a fully protected environment. Fast and precise responses to streamline your workflow and quickly locate the information you need. Interested in learning more or joining our community? Let’s discuss how AI can transform your work experience. 💬 **Surfsite Community** 👉 https://discord.gg/9bZAN2Yry5 #AI #TechInnovation #Productivity #Community #Surfsite

Replies

Nancy Cordelia
    Joined! ✅ When are you launching? The product is going to be free for starters? Let me know how I can be of any help. Best of luck! 🚀
    Savian Boroanca
    @nancy_cordelia, thank you, my friend. Surfsite is going to be free for those who join on launch day, which is this Wednesday -- Sep 18th -- and it will have a freemium pricing model. Please support our launch and share your feedback. You know how important is to gather feedback early on. Once again, million thanks 🙏 🤩
    Nancy Cordelia
    @savian_boroanca, music to my ears. I'll be in your corner Wednesday, and I ❤️ what you are building. 😎
    Gail Dawson
    I'm in! Break a leg 👏👏👏
    Andreea S.
    Let's go Surfsite 🚀