• Subscribe
  • Sharing some tips and tricks I've learned from launching a few products.

Amit Arora
    6 replies
    Here are some top tips for planning your Product Hunt launch: 1. Pre-planning: Before you start, decide on your goals. What do you want to achieve with your launch? Is it to be the top product of the day or reach a specific number of downloads? 2. Create a Timeline: Break your preparation into three phases: - One Month Before Launch: Start getting ready. Make sure your landing page, product, and subscriber list are all set. Also, create a list of potential supporters who will upvote your product. - One Week Before Launch: Fine-tune everything and check your progress. - On Launch Day: Put your plan into action and keep an eye on the results. Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Replies

Julia Klemenc
    Pre-launch support is so important! I didn’t realize how much upvotes mattered until I launched my first product.
    Wesley Ward
    Great advice! I’d add that engaging with the community before your launch can help build excitement.
    Malik Shaw
    One month of prep sounds right. I rushed my first launch and definitely could’ve used more time for feedback.
    Johnnie Kuvalis
    Totally agree with prepping a subscriber list early. It helps get a boost on launch day with those early upvotes.
    Ruby Lawrence
    Solid tips! I agree that pre planning is key, especially building up a supporter base before the launch.
    Joshua Daniels
    Love the timeline breakdown! It's easy to get lost in the details, but having a clear plan helps stay on track.