Very sad on our first launch 😞

Ben Archie
23 replies
This is our first time of our lunch on PH, We were thrilled to see the Rolly Small Business App reach #12 and get featured on the Product Hunt front page. However, we noticed that it was later removed from the featured section, and we’re not entirely sure why this happened. 😞 If anyone has insights or suggestions on how to maintain a featured status or understands why a product might be removed from the featured section, we would love to hear your thoughts. Your feedback and support are incredibly valuable to us. Our team has invested countless hours into developing this product, putting in tremendous effort to ensure it meets the highest standards and provides value to our users. PS. Some of our supporters to us that they have seen at least 130 upvotes, but all got removed from PH No Feedback, No Notification, Nothing at all **Update Feedback from Product Hunt Support** They have detected spam on my account, its a great learning for me for next launch, Thanks all for your support, we are looking forward to do new version in coming months, Please support us by joining our linked in company profile to wait for new launch https://www.linkedin.com/company...

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
@archierex Why is that!! have you contacted PH team? Please message them, Without their message cant be known why it was removed!
Ben Archie
@priyankamandal Really ? I cant see in featured :(
Bogomil Shopov - Π‘ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ
If you are asking people to vote and/or use fake accounts to vote or use one of the "services" for upvotes - Those are a few reasons for lower rankings I can tell you know. I am not saying that you did something like that!
Ben Archie
@bogomep Thanks for the feedback Bogomil, that might also could be a chance to have such scenario to blacksheep other products, PH should be aware such things
Konrad S.
This is really sad! Seems to happen to quite a few people.
Nemanja Zunic
most probably because the upvotes were not genuine
Michael
It's frustrating when things don't go as planned.
Andreas Sohns
That sounds really disheartening! 😞
Launching soon!
Create engaging content that resonates with your audience.
Launching soon!
@archierex Stick to videos. Start them with a hook and multi-tasking in the video to keep it engaging. Bad Hook example: We build this great tool that will transform your business Good Hook example: We spent $200k and 2 years, and here is what we learned If anyone has any ideas, please share them because we are trying to mass-produce viral videos and we are always in look out for hooks and ideas
Salar Davari
We ranked #6 on our first launch but that gave us motivation instead of disappointment. We got new clients and we started asking them about their expectations. I think you should work on your product and relaunch again. And don't put all the blame on yourself. Maybe you chose the wrong day! I mean when 3-4 popular/innovative products are launched on the same day, other products usually don't receive enough attention. Put everything down to experience and use that for your next launch. I'm sure next time you'll be surprised with the result!
Ben Archie
@salar__davari Hi Salar, what a great feedback, I'm keen to see what you have done and the product that you and your team have created. I'll make sure I have everything ready and get more supports from other product hunter, I love your feedback well noteed, is it fine if I reshare this in our linked in post ?
Ben Archie
Update Feedback from Product Hunt Support They have detected spam on my account, its a great learning for me for next launch, Thanks all for your support, we are looking forward to do new version in coming months, Please support us by joining our linked in company profile https://www.linkedin.com/company...
Gurkaran Singh
Oh, the mysterious ways of Product Hunt! It's like trying to crack the Enigma code sometimes, isn't it? Keep up the great work on Rolly Small Business App, and I'm sure your next launch will be even more epic! πŸš€