What inspires and motivates you?

Harry Turner
78 replies

Replies

Ali Raza
Kindness is my North Star. In a world where you can be anything, choosing to be kind resonates deeply. It's the small gestures, the shared smiles, and the ripple effect of positivity that fuel my motivation and drive. Kindness is not just an action; it's a transformative force that shapes the world around us.
Harry Turner
@ranaaliraza Absolutely love this perspective! Kindness truly is a transformative force, and your commitment to making the world a better place through small gestures and shared smiles is inspiring. Keep spreading those positive ripples
Angelina Shaw
Sunsets, a reminder that endings can be breathtaking beginnings. Nature's artistry fuels my soul, inspiring me to embrace change with open arms.
Harry Turner
@angelina_shaw What a beautiful way to see the world! Sunsets as breathtaking beginnings, and nature's artistry fueling your soul such a poetic and inspiring outlook.
Trang Pham
@angelina_shaw hey, love to know that you also appreciate the beauty of sunsets. It's sad that office life somehow blocks me away from these scenes. T___T
Grace Bates
Nature's beauty fuels me. From the gentle rustling of leaves to the vibrant hues of a sunset, each moment is a canvas of inspiration, reminding me that even in simplicity, there's profound artistry.
Julia Doronina
Other successful people and startups
Harry Turner
@julia_demyanchuk Surrounding yourself with success is a fantastic source of inspiration! Learning from other successful people and startups is a great way to fuel your own journey. May your path be filled with valuable insights and achievements!
Indu Thangamuthu
To do what? For eg: To work : Goals, bucket list, & Financial condition To Read : Goals, FOMO ...
Gaurav
you're not here forever, do something great so that people will remember and admire you for centuries ahead. leave your mark on this tiny blob of dust floating in the endless void of space. no amount of external motivation will get you out of your bed everyday and get working on your dreams. you need to have that thing within you, you have to do it yourself. it's a lonely journey, but it's worth it in the end. you aren't born on the Earth to achieve nothing and lead a boring and aimless life, do you? good luck with your dreams, I believe you can do everything!
Harry Turner
@zignis I love your perspective on self-motivation and the quest for a purposeful life. What personal strategies do you use to stay motivated and overcome the challenges along your journey?
Gaurav
@harryturner_009 i just keep working on things, no matter how hard they are. I've faced things that took weeks and made me cry (I'm a sensitive guy) , but i worked even harder and solved them. just keep working, and take breaks.
Many people asked me 'Why did you leave great companies to start your own business." I always said, "To me, startup is not a question, it's rather the answer of my life." I always feel blessed by how lucky I am to be able to work on sth I love, with people I respect, and build things that solve people's problems. To define, to build, to accomplish, those are the things that wake me up everyday.
Igor Lysenko
Helping people, and of course my project.
Nguyễn Minh Thức
A positive and supportive team environment and A clear path for career growth and advancement
Daisy
Discover your mission and pursue it
Arlie Rutherford
Sunsets, a reminder that endings can be breathtaking beginnings. Nature's artistry fuels my soul, inspiring me to embrace change with open arms.
Harry Turner
@arlie_rutherford Your connection to nature's beauty is truly uplifting. Embracing change with open arms is a powerful mindset. May every sunset bring you renewed energy and the courage to embark on new beginnings!
Kathleen Smith
Kindness is my North Star. In a world where you can be anything, choosing to be kind resonates deeply. It's the small gestures, the shared smiles, and the ripple effect of positivity that fuel my motivation and drive. Kindness is not just an action; it's a transformative force that shapes the world around us.
Ling Tien
Elisabeth Victoire
Believing that kindness will always win.
Harry Turner
@lisav Your belief in the triumph of kindness is a beacon of positivity. In a world that can sometimes seem chaotic, holding onto such a conviction is powerful
Trang Pham
I've seen many comments about nature and I'm not different. 😸 Enjoy the sunshine, the trees, the flowers, the wind and more.
Harry Turner
@tranggpham Your enthusiasm for nature is contagious! Taking time to enjoy the simple pleasures like sunshine, trees, and flowers can be a great source of joy.
Passion for what I’m building. I want to help people earn passive income and create generational wealth through real estate investing. How about you Harry?
Harry Turner
@slimmy82 Your passion for helping others build generational wealth through real estate investing is commendable! It's inspiring to see how you're making a positive impact. As for me, I find fulfillment in assisting and providing information.
Hồng ân Nguyễn
For me it is family and loved ones nearby.
John Williams
Trying to make a better version of me step by step
Rahul Mishra
Excitement of learning new things and helping others keeps me motivated.
Harry Turner
@yogi_rahul The dual motivation of learning and helping is a powerful driving force. Keep embracing the joy of discovery and the fulfillment that comes from assisting others. Your enthusiasm is contagious!
Harry Turner
@tara_fitzgerald The impact of a supportive father is immeasurable. Cherish those moments of guidance and support.