• Subscribe
  • What's your favorite way to celebrate success?

Abdul Rehman
    61 replies

Replies

Cesare Stautz
    shraring the acheivemnts with loved ones
    Udaya Sri
    I like to gift myself books or good food
    YanXu
    Take a break for one to two days.
    Rick Fan
    Sider for iOS 2.0
    Treat yourself to a vacation with your family by your side.
    Andreea S.
    I love to celebrate success with a nice meal and some time with friends or family. It’s simple but always feels special!
    Christelle Roberts
    Great question because the focus is usually about getting to the win and achieving the goal and less so on how you celebrate and mark the achievement. I think the celebration should be kept in mind all the way through whether its a team lunch, gift card or experience. Giving yourself or the entire team a chance to unwind and appreciate an achievement is always important.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Milk chocolate
    Kavya Tripathi
    @ag94 bar?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Sometimes I have a hard time differentiating what and whether the success was. (Because in the end, it really doesn't matter – as in Linkin Park sings) :)
    Max Zhang
    Take a vacation. It’s a great way to relax, recharge, and enjoy some quality time away from daily routines :)
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    To treat myself with a vacation :D
    Kavya Tripathi
    With family and friends!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    I simply smile (& appreciate myself) and get to work because I know there's a long journey ahead, filled with many more achievements waiting for me. 😊
    Shahroz Ali
    whenever i wanna celebrate my success i always prefere tourism , i either explore new nothern places with https://britroute.co.uk/coach-hire/ or order some junck food.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    By patting myself on the back and sharing it with core friends :)
    Kathe Jordan
    I enjoy treating myself to a nice meal, either at home or at a favorite restaurant. It’s a perfect way to savor the success and relax.
    Brooklyn Campbell
    I love treating myself to a nice dinner with friends.
    Janice
    It depends on the level of success—sometimes it's a small gift, and other times, it's a well-deserved vacation.
    XtraLite
    Definitely a chill afternoon on a grassfield, enjoying sunlight, with nothing on my mind. Pure relaxation.
    Gottfriedson Denver0
    I am a beyblade enthusiast and the only thing that makes me happy is playing beyblades. I celebrate my success by playing beyblades with my friends. My favorite beyblade is https://malloftoys.com/products/...