• Subscribe
  • Which social media platform do you think has the most value?

Thomas Halliday
    21 replies

Replies

For me, Instagram stands out because of its visual appeal. It's a great platform for showcasing creativity and engaging with a community that appreciates art and design. I love how it inspires me daily!
    Zaheer Khan
    I think Instagram what you think
    Sabaat Parasad
    I think LinkedIn is best for professional networking and job opportunities.
    Gustavs Grins
    instagram, linkedin or youtube
    Oleksandr Buratynskyi
    i've heard Twitter, but Linkedin works better for me now
    Filippo Pietrantonio
    Depends wha industry/sector you're in and if you are b2c or b2b
    hongkai
    Launching soon!
    Iโ€™d say YouTube has the most value. It's great for long-form content and building a community
    Steven W.
    I think it is reddit. The user group here is more concentrated, and there are many active users, which is very suitable for collecting real user opinions.
    David
    Launching soon!
    Great question! โญ๏ธ I believe that all platforms have unique strengths, weaknesses and levels of value. However, itโ€™s not necessarily about identifying one definitive winner, but rather understanding the unique characteristics of each and how they align with our target audience and objectives!
    Sergey Pavlovich ๐Ÿฆ„
    Youtube and Insta. But the most quality traffic is on YT
    Charlotte Pierce
    Instagram, Youtube and twitter
    Phoebe Marshall
    I believe Facebook still holds a lot of value, especially for connecting with friends and family. It's also a great place for finding local events and community groups that align with my interests.
    Kimberly West
    Honestly, TikTok has become invaluable for me. The creativity and diverse content make learning fun.
    Manu Hortet
    The one used by the people you want to reach!
    Fatima Abbas
    Instagram You Tube TikTok
    Md. Ridoy Hossain
    The value of a social media platform depends on your goals. Hereโ€™s a breakdown of how different platforms hold value based on their strengths: 1. YouTube: ๐Ÿ‘‰ Best for long-form content and monetization. It's ideal if you want to build an audience through video, share educational content, or create tutorials. It also offers multiple ways to monetize (ads, memberships, super chats). ๐Ÿ‘‰ High discoverability, especially if your content is educational, tech-based, or entertainment-related. 2. Instagram: ๐Ÿ‘‰ Great for visual brands and personal engagement**. Itโ€™s valuable for building a personal brand through photos, reels, and stories. Instagram excels in reaching younger audiences and building a connection through visual storytelling. ๐Ÿ‘‰ It is highly effective for brands related to fashion, lifestyle, art, and personal branding. 3. TikTok: ๐Ÿ‘‰ High organic reach and virality. If your goal is fast growth and trend-based content, TikTok is currently the platform with the best potential for quick exposure, especially for short, engaging, and creative content. ๐Ÿ‘‰ Ideal for reaching Gen Z and creating viral content. 4. LinkedIn: ๐Ÿ‘‰ Best for professional networking and B2B marketing. Itโ€™s a valuable platform for building professional relationships, career opportunities, and sharing industry expertise. ๐Ÿ‘‰ Great for entrepreneurs, professionals, and businesses in tech, finance, and other professional services. 5. X (formerly Twitter): ๐Ÿ‘‰ Real-time engagement and news sharing. Valuable if you want to engage with current events, build thought leadership, or join in public conversations. Itโ€™s powerful for networking with industry leaders. ๐Ÿ‘‰ Ideal for sharing quick updates, thoughts, and interacting with a global audience in real-time. 6. Facebook: ๐Ÿ‘‰ Broad audience and community building. Though its organic reach has declined, Facebook still has value for community-driven content (groups, events) and local marketing. ๐Ÿ‘‰ Itโ€™s also a solid choice for targeted advertising due to its detailed audience targeting options.
    Kyle DeSana
    Highly depends on your niche / industry.
    Maria Stephens
    I've found LinkedIn to be incredibly valuable for networking and professional growth.
    Isabel Hely
    YouTube is my top pick for value. Itโ€™s like an endless library of knowledge and entertainment.
    Maura
    depends on what you value