Do you have any types of tasks in your field where you said "AI can never do this!"?

Ege Perk
8 replies

Replies

Asmitha Rathis
Theres a lot of things that AI can definitely assist me with, but doing the entire thing - not yet atleast!
Michael Shver
AI is great as an assisting tool most of the time, but you always need to at least edit something it creates, and quite often you need to add more information by yourself and fact check.
Ramit Koul
Launching soon!
A professional human touch is always required to create something meaningful with AI currently. It is acting just like a helper which is great considering the little amount of time these AI apps have been into the market.
Otis Wu
Absolutely, I used to believe that AI could never fully grasp the nuances of human emotions in art and literature, thinking it was a uniquely human domain. However, recent advancements have shown that AI can not only understand but also create works that resonate on a deeply emotional level, challenging my previous assumptions.
Absolutely, I've often thought that tasks requiring deep emotional intelligence and the nuanced understanding of human relationships were beyond AI's reach. However, the rapid advancements in AI capabilities continue to challenge and redefine these boundaries.
Farwa Abbas
At the moment, meaningful AI creation always requires a professional human touch. Considering how recently these AI programmes have been released onto the market, it is functioning just like a helper, which is fantastic.
Terrence Kelleman
"never" is tough qualifier to overcome but I would suggest that in my realm of product inventions it might be something that holds out longer than others but it's not sacred. btw why are so many of your team posting the same convos?
Think like me!