Things I learned from Product Hunt πŸš€

Fei C.
35 replies
1. Innovation is everywhere. I found lots of super cool & interesting products that really change the world! No idea is too small, and with the right execution, even the simplest solutions can make a significant impact. 2. Community Engagement is Key. Once you actively offer your support to others, they will give you back. Just be nice and friendly :) 3. Storytelling Matters. The ones that resonate with people are those that tell compelling narratives about their creation, the problems they solve, and the people behind them. Finally, we have prepared to launch our product on Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... We would be really appreciated if you can click 'Notify me' and support us! Feel free to post your link below and share your thought! Thank you!

Replies

Gia QuΓ½ DΖ°Ζ‘ng
Product hunt is a great community with active Users. They are ready support for new projects or products. That's cool πŸ‘ I will click "notify" and wait for your product.
Donna Gerrard
Product Hunt has demonstrated to me the value of community. Witnessing how individuals unite to endorse and support innovative items they firmly believe in is amazing. It's similar to having a large, devoted family!
Maurizio Isendoorn
Great things you learned from PH!
Wendy Wang
Totally agree with the Storytelling point!
Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
Clicked! All the best!
Manu Armani
Nice Fei! let's support each other!
Yami Sun
Launching soon!
Congrats! πŸŽ‰ We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. Let's collaborate! I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned when Cascad3 hits the stageπŸ‘‡ producthunt.com/products/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
Jeff Dwoskin
awesome, great post! let's support each other!
Boris Markarian
You are absolutely right! Looking forward to see your product!
Vaibhav is SelfTalk.ing
These are good insights. My best one has to be the one about no project is big or small, and everything is Welcome here.
Ted Schaefer
definitely agree, especially about being friendly. cynicism is a trap - don't let yourself fall in! we're supporting Intellectia - good luck!
Daniel Volynets
Launching soon!
Definitely! I love the friendly community on ProductHunt. Good luck with the Intellectia launch!
Ben Tezcan
great learnings. I will be glad if you can support my product too.
Milli Sen
Great insights! Thank you for sharing! πŸ™