Has AI played a significant role in shaping your product development or marketing strategies?

Vlad Zivkovic
30 replies
Hey Product Hunters, share your experience with Ai, and how did it impact your project journey.

Replies

Romain Blumberger
Absolutely! It helped me work faster and focus on high-level tasks that can't be outsourced (yet!)
Julien Fayad
It hasn't initially as we started working on our product long before AI became as hot as it is now. But for the upcoming roadmap we think AI can speed up onboarding and overall ease of using our products so we'll be integrating more and more of it in our product. As for the marketing strategies, well it kinda ties together with it, an easy and intuitive product is easier to put in the hands of users. What about you ?
Gordana Laskovic
I’m curious to see answers!👀
Walton Brooks
Yes, AI played a vital role in this era to making the marketing strategies and shaping your products.
Vlad Zivkovic
@dost_gaming Let's see what future brings, we are all now in the process of addicting to it, very soon will be very difficult to live without it.
Rituparna Ghosh
Absolutely! AI has played a significant role in shaping our product development and marketing strategies, including the creation of eZintegrations™. With its powerful real-time analytics engine, eZintegrations™ leverages AI-driven technologies to provide efficient data integration and streamline processes. AI has also influenced our marketing strategies by enabling personalized targeting, data-driven insights, and enhanced customer experiences. Experience the impact of AI in our product and marketing strategies by using eZintegrations™.
Zoe Stetsenko
I would not say that AI has helped significantly in marketing. Some of the simple tasks can be delegated to it, but the more complex ones cannot be dealt with due to the lack of creativity and innovation, which are key to a successful strategy
Vlad Zivkovic
@zoia_stetsenko I totally agree, there is a huge lack of creativity and innovation when it comes to Ai, it is there to speed up some of the simple tasks but not to create.
Apollon Latsoudis
It most certainly has. If you "prep" the AI sufficiently, it can provide laser focus messaging and marketing strategy suggestions. Depending on your level of expertise, you can set up a workflow based on real life experience and suggestions provided by the AI, in order to significantly improve your output. The more information you feed the AI about your product, the better the results.
Arthur Liebhardt
It came at just the right moment when we were contemplating a pivot and incorporating it into the redesign of our web app. From a marketing perspective, it currently only benefits those who can claim to be using "AI". However, I believe that in the future, nearly every application will need to incorporate AI features to be competitive.
Vlad Zivkovic
@arthurliebhardt For sure, I said recently we are right now in the process of addicting the whole system on AI and in the very near future we won't be able to imagine products without it...
Arthur Liebhardt
@vladimir_zivkovic Yeah, agree. It's definitely a hype right now, but not as the web3 hype. AI is just helpful right away without having the complexity.
Vlad Zivkovic
@arthurliebhardt Let's see how long it will last, but to be honest people who are out of our startup and tech world don't really care much.
Arpan
Yes, to some extent!
Fabian Maume
Integrating AI played a critical role in scaling QApop 2.0. QApop started as a tool focused on web scraping and analysis: find relevant questions on Quora quickly. It got some users but we were having retention issues as users churned once they were done with the analysis. We created a content draft feature with an AI API. It encourages the user to stay subscribed longer, as QApop was now also useful to answer Quora questions. Having 3rd party API easy to integrate, was really helpful to fast-track our product development.
Adan Della-Vecchia
Definitely! AI plays a significant role in our operations, as we run on 50% AI-powered tools. It has been a tremendous help in speeding up various tasks, particularly in graphic design and text/copywriting. AI-driven tools have allowed us to streamline and automate these processes, saving us valuable time and resources.
Aida Zu
Certainly played! But tricky Two sides here 1. I can run MANY things on my own - effectivity raised 3x times 2. I don't challenge myself for creative things no more, better to ask AI, right? Creativity crisis entered the chat here
TM_c
Waiting on real time text to video - any new leads?
TM_c
@vladimir_zivkovic daym what about Hour one, OIAI or SD?
Max Krasilov
CRM marketing becomes easier with GPT. For instance, I can try different email chains in a few moments using it.