100 Days of Learning unlocked something unexpected

Terrence Kelleman
3 replies
As a Smartass who runs a company I've been a natural disruptor wherever I could find technical opportunities to do so. I love to break up outdate ways of doing things - to do something; cheaper, easier or more efficiently. It's in my blood. As an Artist who became an entrepreneur my natural curiosity has been a huge advantage in helping me grow and learn in my 20+ years of business. So naturally Product Hunt was a major source of inspiration to me to find products to leverage my core brand, www.mightywallet.shop , to perform at its best. Although I'm constantly trying to improve and welcome feedback. Streaking for 100 days, while stressful and sometimes annoying, has taught me so much that everyday I end up tagging and compiling the resources I find here. But more than knowledge it's given me inspiration! This 100 day journey has inspired me to bring my own idea to life - to bring disruption, ease of use, efficiency and facility to an area that has been dragged down in myth and mythos for too long; Addiction Recovery. I've been sober for nearly a decade and it was not through AA. I hate AA with all it's dogma and victimization. I want to build something empowering that turns addiction treatment on it's head. Want to join me? https://forms.gle/65xKdtY6wDM3sYFJA

Replies

Saul Fleischman
Love the initiative, but tell us what you need from people, please. So yeah, I'm not doing the form without first learning what you need for your founding team.
Saul Fleischman
You know what? Your low-effort form didn't do it for me, but "I hate AA" did. I did the form. hmu.
Terrence Kelleman
@osakasaul Hi Saul, thanks for your feedback. I would not have realized my request was coming off like that without your input. Thank you. I emailed you to follow up.