100 subscribers on YouTube until 31st January 2024: CAN I MAKE IT?

I have made a personal promise to me (3 days ago) šŸ˜ƒ that I will have 100 subscribers until 31st January 2024. It is a brave goal because more than half a month has passed, and I have only 63 subscribers. šŸšØ Straight to the point: Can you please help me achieve the goal? ā“ What needs to be done? Just hit that "Subscribe" button. šŸ˜ƒ https://bit.ly/subscribe-to-my-y... And today, you can forward to the new episode. šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³ It is scheduled for the evening at 8 PM CET. šŸ™‚

Replies

Simona O'Neill
Subscribed! I think that it's possible šŸ’ŖšŸ™‚
Business Marketing with Nika
@simona_o_neill3 Simona, Thank you so much! šŸ™‚ I hope that bigger youtube will be also attractive for upcoming guests I want to interview.
Franklin Mayoyo
Hey Nika! I just became your 65th subscriber, and I'm genuinely excited to join you on this journey. Your dedication is truly inspiring. I'm eagerly looking forward to learning valuable marketing insights from your content. Let's aim high together and share the knowledge with even more like-minded individuals. We're ready to learn and grow together!
@mayoyo25 Franklin, that is kind of you! Thank you for your support. Would it be ok if we connect on LI as well? :-)
@mayoyo25 Can you drop there your LinkedIn profile?
Melkamu Tezera
Call me +251925270222
Matej Cabadaj
Let's gooo! Nr. 71! :D
Pavel Dovhomilja
Done +1, let it roll.
ISTIAK AHMAD
Nikaaaa.. already a subscriber.. You can surely make it šŸ’ŖšŸ’Ŗ
@istiakahmad Thank you Istiak. I know I have a message on LinkedIn from you. I'll get to that soon! šŸ˜