• Subscribe
  • 11M impressions, but engagement sucks.

Alexander Galitsky
    6 replies
    One of my recent posts on X gained a bit over 11M impressions organically, but only 460 liked which is nothing. Anyone had this kind of problem? How did you address it?

Replies

Robert Thomas
    Lol 11M impressions is fire but the engagement part is definitely not it fam. Try spicing up your content with some primo sarcasm and wit, keep those comments section poppin, and you'll be gucci my dude. 🔥💯
    Alexander Galitsky
    @robertthomas2 i mean, it’s not for my personal account. content is top-notch bc we have over 2M followers on YT alone. And seems like X algorithm likes it too, but maybe serves it to the wrong audience or something
    Kavya Tripathi
    You should use your super sarcastic relatable content writing strategy over there, keep entertaining your comments and I think you’ll be good to go.
    Alexander Galitsky
    @kavyaaatripathi yeah, but that’s actually a real case
    Rachel Marie Thompson
    Bro just make sure your content is fire 🔥, ya know what I mean? Like, keep it entertaining and engaging AF. Maybe try some of that ChatGPT magic ✨ to generate some super witty and relatable posts. Just keep the vibes 😎 strong in the comments section and the impressions will follow, my dude. You got this! 💪
    Leo Sebastian Callahan
    Lol this is def a classic strategy! Just keep crankin' out that super sarcastic, engaging content and your audience will eat it up. 11M impressions ain't too shabby, so you must be doing something right. I say lean into your strengths and keep the snark and entertainment value high. The engagement will follow! 😜👍