• Subscribe
  • What to-do list app (cross-platform) will you recommend?

Joshua Lau
    16 replies

Replies

Jean-Marc Lagace
    Todoist... it's quick to fill in and easy to follow and organize
    Joshua Lau
    @jmlagace Thank you for the recommendation! Todoist is one of the commonly recommended one and there are so many options. Therefore, I am seeking users like yourself to recommend the ones that are really useful. 😄
    Tomi Gelo
    Notion 2.0, although it's a bit of an overkill to just use it as a to-do list app.
    Andre
    A simple Google Doc
    Joshua Lau
    @andrefuchs I do agree with you that something as simple as a Google Doc with a list of task may work out.
    Edward Look
    I like the Kanban board style so Trello works for me!
    Joshua Lau
    @edgrows Thank you for the recommendation! There are lots of options and I am seeking users like yourself to recommend the ones that are really useful. 😄
    Joshua Lau
    @jordaneidn Thank you for the recommendation! Which one is your preferred option?
    Jordaneidn
    @joshuallt Yes, I have different needs! I am a web project manager so I need to be able to manage the deadlines (date to date) of the projects with my teams while for my personal life I really try not to put pressure on me
    Misaki Natsuo
    Quire Mobile 5.0 definitely Quire. Our team has been using it for years
    Joshua Lau
    @misaki_natsuo Thank you for the recommendation! There are too many options and I am seeking recommendation from users like yourself. 😂