2023 is coming to the end. What is your objective for the last 90 days of the year?

Dzmitry Tsemirau
9 replies

Replies

I have exactly 3 months before I run out of runway I have just started building Message Ninja full time In the next 90 days I'm going to get Message Ninja from £0 revenue to £2000
Tyler Scott
For me it's to have my mobile app release.
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
I can’t believe this year is almost over. Time did fly unbelievably fast in 2023. As for objectives, I’m planning to get my first 100 users by the end of the year. How about you?
Dzmitry Tsemirau
@claudiu_cogalniceanu We are developing the product now. I hope we can launch in the beginning of 2024. Good luck with your objectives!
Neha Banta
My objective for the last 90 days of the year is to finish strong, achieve my remaining goals, and set a solid foundation for a successful 2024.
Kate Chasten
I've decided to find a way to earn more. Whish me luck !!
Cecilia Tran
We're re-launching Fika on 11/11, and our goal is to reach 100 000 MAU by December. We have not touched Fika for more than a year and have currently 20 000 MAUs, and now we're developing a bunch of key features, introducing monetization and stabilizing the app. Besides we're also doing a complete re-vamp of the design. We started with this whole process only two months ago, so our team are working in an impressive speed to manage to get it all out there in time.