• Subscribe
  • πŸŽ‰ 21 Day Streak on PH: Cheers to Us, We're Legal Now! 🍻

Vlad Burca
    31 replies
    Hey Product Hunters! I've just hit a 21-day streak here. Yep, in many places, that means we're officially of age to grab a drink together. So, what'll it be? A toasty comment cocktail? Or perhaps a bubbly follow fizz? Help me make this milestone memorable! 😎 But seriously, it's been a blast engaging with this community. Here’s to many more days, discussions, and (digital) drinks together. Cheers! πŸ₯‚ P.S. If Product Hunt had a drink, what do you think it'd be? Drop your funniest drink concoctions below! #ProductHuntParty

Replies

Marceric a
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    @marceric_a I've prepared a special Product Punch for this us: a bubbly mix of innovation soda, a splash of startup syrup, garnished with a 'hunt' of fresh mint! Served in a beaker, because... well, experiments! πŸš€πŸΉ Cheers! Follow me for more recipes πŸ€“
    Vivek Sharma
    Cheers πŸ₯‚
    Alex Rodukov
    Congrats! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    Thank you @alex_rodukov , @marion_fowler , @aristo_coutinho , @kevin for attending my party πŸŽ‰ Drink is on me 🍻 Currently serving The Upvote Utopia cocktail 🍸: A mix of orange liqueur, a splash of lime, and a shot of espresso, shaken not stirred, topped with a dash of bitters for those unexpected product launches. Served in a lightbulb-shaped glass to keep the innovative ideas flowing! πŸΉπŸ’‘πŸ˜„ #ProductHuntCocktail Follow me for more cocktail recipes πŸ˜‚
    Mariia Volina
    Congratulations! 🍻🍻
    @volina thanks! For you I have The 'Huntini' cocktail: a mix of innovative fizz, a splash of startup spirit, garnished with a unicorn horn. Best served chilled and enjoyed while upvoting the next big thing! 🍸 #CheersToInnovation Follow me for more cocktail 🍸 recipes πŸ˜‚
    Pam K.
    Lol. What a funny idea.
    @silisolutionist I invite you to taste the Product Punch I prepared πŸ€“. It's just a bubbly mix of innovation soda, a splash of startup syrup, garnished with a 'hunt' of fresh mint! Served in a beaker, because... well, experiments! πŸš€πŸΉ Cheers to new discoveries!
    @silisolutionist thank you! πŸ₯³ Pssst... don't tell anyone about this bottle I have, since it's a rare one (but you can tell anyone about this party πŸ•Ί). Let's open it up. It's a 'Startup Spritzer'! 🍹 A bubbly mix of innovative ingredients, a splash of unicorn tears for that extra magical touch, and garnished with a pixelated lemon twist. Perfect for sipping while hunting for the next big thing! πŸš€πŸ˜„ Cheers and all the luck in the world for our makers on PH! πŸ₯‚
    Pam K.
    @vlad_burca And tapped on 'Notify'.
    Pam K.
    @vlad_burca πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Jake Harrison
    Congrats, #58 days
    @jakeharr niiice! I'll grow like you one day 😁 We definitely need to drink a 'Tech-Tonic Twist': a smooth blend of innovation, topped with a splash of trending tech, served in a sleek, user-friendly glass, and garnished, of course, with a tiny upvote-shaped orange slice! πŸŠπŸš€ Cheers to disrupting taste buds!
    Jake Harrison
    Follow you, congrats!
    @jakeharr thanks! We definitely deserve a rare 'Startup Spritzer'! πŸ₯‚ Cheers
    Jawad Tijani
    Cheeers !! I'm on 14 Day Streak currently, not even allowed to have a beer πŸ˜‚
    Fannie Morris
    Congratulations! 🍻🍻
    Artyom Sviridov
    That's a cool one, congrats! :) Gonna hit 51-day streak today.
    Relja Denic
    Congrats on turning 21 hahah
    Congrats! Keep it up!! I would like some PH cocktail spiced with increased traffic and product feedbacks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    @sandradjajic 😁 That would be an amazing cocktail, I heard about it🍸 but unfortunately that recipe is different with each family, and I haven't found that perfect mix πŸ˜‚
    Jake Tital
    Keep on keeping on. I'm on day 87. To answer your drink question something involving vodka and soda would be my guess 🧐