• Subscribe
  • How long does it take for Snapkit app review?

Marwan
    13 replies
    I submitted my app on Saturday and it's still Awaiting Review. I'm starting to worry that if it's rejected I won't be able to get it out in time 😬

Replies

Gorilla Fight
    Similarly, Spotify Mod Apk is a modified version of the original Spotify app. It offers additional features and benefits that are not https://spotimax.com/ available in the standard version, providing users with an enhanced music streaming experience.
    Aaron O'Leary
    You should still be able to submit the app link for the submission period and it will still be eligible! :)
    Marwan
    @aaronoleary sweet! the app won't be on the App Store though because it won't work except for test users so how would that work?
    Aaron O'Leary
    @marawan_1997 You can submit the preview of the app! :) so say a testflight link would suffice :)
    Ibraheem ALI
    It's completely understandable to feel anxious about the review process! App review times can vary, but typically, it can take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks for Snapkit app reviews. Since you submitted it over the weekend, it might take a bit longer due to the review queue. The best thing to do right now is to wait patiently. If you haven't already, double-check that all your submission materials meet Snapkit's guidelines to minimize the chances of rejection. Once your app is approved, you can focus on promoting it. Good luck with your app! 🍀 Download here Toca Boca MOD APK
    Mohammad Taha
    I submitted my app on Saturday, and it's still Awaiting Review. I'm starting to worry that if it's rejected, I won't be able to get it out in time. To ensure everything is optimized, I used an Image Resizer for all the Image in the app, hoping this will streamline the review process.
    Mohammad Taha
    I submitted my app on Saturday, and it's still Awaiting Review. I'm worried that if it's rejected, I won't be able to get it out in time. Lulubox Pro APK Hopefully, it gets approved soon!
    Gorilla Fight
    The review process for Snapkit app submissions typically varies depending on several factors, including bitlife god mode apk the complexity of your app and the current volume of submissions.
    Jennifer Lisa
    EbravoMovies presents the latest version of the Ebravo APK for 2024, bringing top features to enhance your entertainment experience. The Ebravo Web TV platform combines seamless streaming with an extensive library of movies, TV shows, and live channels, all accessible through a user-friendly interface. With Ebravo APK, enjoy high-definition content, personalized recommendations, and easy navigation across various genres. The app also offers multi-device support, allowing you to watch your favorite shows and movies anytime, anywhere. Upgrade to the latest Ebravo APK and dive into a world of limitless entertainment with EbravoMovies on e bravo web tv.
    Charles Louis
    The Toca Boca World Mod APK is a gateway to boundless creativity. With all locations, characters, and items unlocked from the start, children can dive straight into building their dream worlds without any limitations. The mod version enhances the original game by offering unlimited resources, allowing for more imaginative scenarios and stories. Whether it's creating a bustling city, designing a dream home, or exploring different environments, Toca Boca World Mod APK makes it all possible. This version of the game not only provides endless entertainment but also encourages problem-solving and creative thinking, making it a valuable tool for young minds.
    Gorilla Fight
    The SnapKit app review process typically takes about 1 to 2 weeks, but the exact time can vary depending on several factors, such as https://infinitexmarket.com/free... the complexity of the app, the current volume of submissions, and whether the app meets all of Snap's guidelines and requirements.
    Ilven Jack
    The Snapkit app review process typically takes a few days to a week, depending on the complexity of the app and the current volume of submissions. To ensure a smooth and timely review, make sure your app adheres to all guidelines and is thoroughly tested before submission. For more insights and related information, you can visit https://theressoapp.com/