• Subscribe
  • 330 day streak 🔥

Ghulam Abbas
    19 replies
    Celebrating 330 days streak today.

Replies

Milli Sen
    Wow! Congratulations! Stunning is impressive!
    Mohamed Ghaith
    Woohooo 🙌🙌🙌
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations on reaching a 330-day streak and launching Stunning! Keep up the fantastic work, and here's to continued success with Stunning!
    Sree
    Congrats on the streak Ghulam. Hopefully I can keep my streak as long as you
    Jake Tital
    Almost to the top streak medal of 365 🌴🌴
    JD Worcester
    Congrats on the streak & launch! Let's go!
    Benjamin Sloutsky
    Congrats, that’s insane!! Keep it up
    Karl Morgan
    Impressive streak and an even more impressive launch!
    Eser Çetinkaya
    Congrats Ghulam! I wish you best of luck. I have a question. There are lots of text-to-website builders being launched every day. Yes, it is a big market but, at some point some of them need to be standing as leads in the competition. And those need to offer things that others don’t. Your copilot as an example seems perfect at this point. Are you planning to add other features? Or what else puts you in a more advantegeous point?
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    @esercetinkaya Thank you very much bro! Stunning is different because it's not only website builder but full suite with AI Marketing that helps generate google ads, Facebook posts, tweets and emails, then there is AI Genie that generates SEO Blogs, and CRM for lead generation. so in total Stunning have 4 models under 1 dashboard and this is a unique value proposition to agencies.
    Eser Çetinkaya
    @abbas143official you are welcome! And thank you for the clear explanation. I see now, you offer the whole package and it really improves the experience. Congrats again, wish you the best of luck!