92 day streak 💥 Should I launch my product soon?

Frank Sondors
25 replies
Hey community! It's been 92 days streaking already here with you over the summer. Should I launch my product Salesforge for cold email? If yes, when do you think it's best to launch?

Replies

Adam Lui
Sup, if you were holding off launching until building the streak, that wasn't ideal btw because AI fatigue increases not decreases as time goes on Also I noticed on your webpage at bottom under "Supported by" you used Google, OpenAI and Microsoft logos. Can you explain what this means?
Adam Lui
@profy17 I see, is the OpenAI credits the 6-month one that's part of the Microsoft for Startups?
Praveen Pendyala
@hayden_foster Definitely! Can someone support my launch?
Igor Lysenko
Of course you should!
Adam Gold
Launching soon!
I don't think you should be relying on your streak to decide on your launch date. You should launch when you *need* it. Whether it is to test hypotheses, or to get free/paying users. It is a distribution channel, and should be treated as such.
Frank Sondors
@adamgold7 good point, Adam. There's no perfect time to launch on PH. Was looking to get some input here when they think it's best to launch.
Daniel Hunt
You know you should!
Florin Mateescu
The launching decision should be based on the value you plan to offer your future customers. Launching without a plan in mind or real value offered is not beneficial. Good luck with your decision! Keep us updated on your launch🛠️
Exo Cody
Launching soon!
Why not? Of course you shoud!
Amar
Thats a streak that some don't even have, and they launch. I think you should go for it!
Daniel Zaitzow
Totally - I'd go live when you feel the product is ready for usage!
Joseph Lee
You should launch yesterday ;)
Sam D.
Salesforge is a great name mate, go on!
Dora
Of course you should! Wish you being successful 💪🏽
Developer X
Even at day one you can launch! what are you waiting, do it!