• Subscribe
  • A help from my PH community?

Harsh Gupta
    6 replies
    Hey Guys, If you’re a tech enthusiast, and you get a deployment tool that brings your Docker image or Github repo to go live in seconds. How excited you will be to use it?

Replies

Casiana Rajas
    I’m always looking for ways to streamline my deployment process. A tool that can get my Docker images or GitHub repos live in seconds would be a huge win.
    Harsh Gupta
    @casiana_rajas Indeed it is, you will love it. We are also consulting a lot of customers for setting up the whole funnel for free, if you're ok trying we can jump over a call someday this week or next.
    Sabine Engel
    I’m definitely intrigued. What specific features does this tool offer? I’d be excited to see how it compares to other deployment tools I’ve used and how it might improve my setup.
    Harsh Gupta
    @sabine_engel hey Engel, Exopods is a simpler, more efficient solution for everyone, from novice developers to seasoned professionals where you get a lot of features like: Effortless Deployment: Deploy your apps directly from GitHub with just a few clicks. No complex configurations or technical knowledge is required. Customizable Endpoints: Easily create and manage custom endpoints for your services. Secure and Scalable: Benefit from free SSL-secured domains and flexible pay-as-you-go pricing that scales with your needs. Team Collaboration: Onboard your team members for seamless collaboration and management of services. Automated Deployments: Automate your deployment process with GitHub integration, saving time and effort. Comprehensive Dashboard: Manage your projects, teams, builds, and payments through our user-friendly dashboard. And the best you can get started yourself for Free. Do give it a try and we would love to hear your feedback.
    Elsa Jonathan
    That sounds awesome. I’m constantly looking for ways to optimize my deployment workflow. A tool that can handle Docker and GitHub deployments quickly would definitely make my life easier.
    Harsh Gupta
    @elsa_jonathan We are thrilled to hear that and are excited to give our customers a first-hand experience at Exopods. We are also doing a free expert call, let me know if we can Schedule up a call to try Exopods at your env.