A website to get ready to book links for all flight booking sites in one search

Nirzari Patel
6 replies
Me and my partner have been working on a website to find best flight booking website. We are planning to launch it on Product Hunt in a week time. We want to know how good or bad is this concept. It will have one search form on the home page and when you put your departure airport, return airport, departure date, return date and number of passengers, it does the magic and gives you ready to book links for all local and international flight booking sites (we have added up to 15 so far but will be trying to add almost all sites). You can then click on those links one by one and see whats on offer at those individual sites. We understand that existing platforms like Skyscanner and Kayak offer price comparisons, but our aim is to provide a more comprehensive solution. Our platform aggregates ready-to-book links from a wide array of sources, including local and international airlines, booking sites (such as Expedia), and aggregators (like Kayak and Skyscanner), all in one search. Please provide your feedback on this concept and if it will be helpful. Idea of building this site is to save lot of time for individual search on all those websites. Imagine putting all your search criteria on 15 sites one by one VS searching on one form and have ready to book/research for all sites from that. Thanks

Replies

Sue Obrien
To حجز رحلة طيران start by researching your desired travel dates and destinations using flight comparison websites such as Google Flights or Skyscanner. Compare prices across different airlines and consider factors like layovers and flight times. Once you find a suitable flight, proceed to the booking page where you'll enter passenger details, select seats if applicable, and choose any additional services like checked baggage. Enter your payment information securely to complete the booking process. After confirmation, you'll receive a booking confirmation via email with your flight details and reservation number. Ensure you review all information carefully, including any travel restrictions or entry requirements for your destination, and make arrangements for any necessary documentation.
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
it sounds ok. (With only a week to go, you should be past validating the idea.) start networking for the followers now. What about if a day or two either side of my dates would have been cheaper or direct. Also I can imagine one of Microsofts offering won't be far off from this now. I was on a shopping site and they showed me the same product elsewhere for about 15% cheaper. it was just a popup, but I still went to the other site.
Nirzari Patel
@interseed_ty Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your perspective and wanted to provide some context regarding our approach. While I've been actively validating the idea in various forums and groups, I recently discovered Product Hunt and wanted to gather additional insights from this community. Regarding your concern about potentially missing out on cheaper or more direct flight options: Our goal is to address precisely that issue. We understand that existing platforms like Skyscanner and Kayak offer price comparisons, but our aim is to provide a more comprehensive solution. Our platform aggregates ready-to-book links from a wide array of sources, including local and international airlines, booking sites (such as Expedia), and aggregators (like Kayak and Skyscanner), all in one search. For travelers, this means significant time savings and the ability to quickly compare prices across multiple platforms. We're working hard to ensure our platform includes as many relevant options as possible, and while not all providers offer API solutions, we strive to offer the most comprehensive results achievable. I hope this clarifies our approach and addresses your concerns. We're excited about the potential of our platform to simplify the flight booking process and help travelers find the best deals.
John McTavish
I checked it out, really wanted to just see the prices listed on your site so I don't have to click through to each one. Aside from that — one feature I've always wanted with travel booking sites is a 'wish-list' function of sorts where I can: 1. enter several destinations I know I want to visit in the next few years 2. enter date ranges that I would want to be there 3. get updates from time to time (1x per week maybe?) with the best deals from across booking sites. Bonus points for scouting accommodation deals too. This way I understand cost ranges over time and when I'm sure I want to go to that place, I can book and plan the trip for real.
Nirzari Patel
@john__mct Thank you for checking out our website and sharing your feedback. We appreciate your interest and suggestions for improving the user experience. Regarding your first point about wanting to see prices listed on our site without having to click through to each one: We understand the convenience this would offer and are continuously looking for ways to enhance our platform. While we currently provide ready-to-book links, we'll explore options to display prices directly on our site in the future. As for your feature request for a 'wish-list' function, we think it's a fantastic idea! We are actually working on a second tool on our website, compareflights.io, which will offer a flexible search function. This tool will allow users to input their departure airport, destination airport, and either the number of nights they want to stay or a date range. It will then provide all possible cheaper options based on those criteria, along with a link to book directly for the displayed price. Regarding your 'wish-list' feature request, we will certainly consider it for future development. This feature could provide travelers with a great way to plan and budget for future trips. We'll also keep your suggestion in mind for periodic email updates with the best deals across booking sites, including accommodation deals. We're excited about these enhancements and look forward to providing you with even more value in the future. Thank you for your valuable feedback!
Nirzari Patel
Just want to let all know that we are ready to launch. Its being launched on 26th February. Stay tuned and provide your feedback to make our venture more helpful to the travel community. Thanks guys.