• Subscribe
  • ABM Marketing

Amit Doda
    12 replies
    Can someone share their experience with ABM (account-based marketing) for a SAAS product?

Replies

Ramsey Bolton
    We’ve had success with ABM by integrating it with our existing CRM. It makes tracking and managing interactions with target accounts much easier.
    Nitesh Jamod
    Account based marketing (ABM) is a business marketing strategy that concentrates resources on a set of target accounts within a market. It uses personalised campaigns designed to engage each account, basing the marketing message on the specific attributes and needs of the account.
    Nafsiyya Ubalawan
    We've been using ABM for our SAAS product for about a year now, and it's really helped us target high vallue accounts more effectively. The personalized approach definitely made a difference.
    Elsa Jonathan
    In my experience, ABM requires a lot of upfront research, but it pays off when you see how engaged the target accounts become. It’s been good for us in the SAAS space.
    Martin Gulp
    ABM has helped us tailor our messaging for specific accounts, which has led to higher conversion rates. It’s a great strategy for SAAS products with a niche audience.
    Lia thomas
    I’ve found that ABM works best when you have a clear idea of who your ideal customer is. For our SAAS product, it’s allowed us to create more meaningful connections with potential clients
    Sutton Willow
    I tried ABM for my SaaS product, but it was challenging to implement effectively. It felt like a lot of effort went into targeting specific accounts without seeing immediate results. Maybe it works better for larger teams or more refined strategies.
    Pintu Kumar raj
    ABM can definitely work well if you have a solid plan. From my experience, aligning your marketing efforts closely with sales and focusing on personalized content makes a big difference.
    Chandan kumar
    ABM has really transformed my SaaS business. By focusing on specific accounts, I’ve seen higher engagement and better conversion rates. It’s all about personalized outreach!
    Alex Montas
    Hi Amit, I'll try to go a bit deeper. ABM works best for me when I have a regular marketing lane and then I have a few key accounts that I have specialized campaigns for (and thus the ABM part). In my last company it meant that I talked to sales monthly and worked closely with them to define target accounts and other channels that we would reach them on top of our regular marketing campaigns. That meant creating specific landing pages, content and then distributing through different channels (events/direct mail). That extra push combined with sales pushes made those 100 accounts 5X more likely to go into a meeting with us.
    Timothy Charles Wilson
    Yeah, ABM is super effective for targeting high-value accounts. We use 6sense to help identify key accounts and deliver personalized content across channels. It's been a game-changer for aligning sales and marketing. Anyone else using AI/ML for their ABM programs? Would love to compare notes!
    Anthony Richard Thompson
    ABM is definitely legit but you gotta be strategic.. like laser focused on your target accounts and sending them personalised stuff thru multiple channels.. CRM integration helps a ton too for keeping track & measuring ROI.. it ain't easy though, took a while for us to get our ABM groove going but now seeing real results