• Subscribe
  • Add/Remove anything from SaaS Industry: What would it be?

Chandan Jadhav
    4 replies

Replies

Liam Patrick Sullivan
    Saw this on LinkedIn - check out Hotnote.ai. Lets you tailor your messaging to different personas and customer segments using AI. Launching on PH next week, excited to give it a try! Seems super useful for scaling personalized marketing without all the manual work.
    Ulrica Storset
    Add: SaaS to tailor your marketing and communicaiton to different target groups and personas automated and at scale. We will launch it here on Product Hunt next week. Please check it out.
    James Yang
    @chandan_jadhav This is an interesting question! I'm personally conflicted about this but I'd vote to remove software that allows users to send mass outreach emails. It's tough... It's kind of ironic since we use it at our startup but I personally feel, regardless of how hard we try, there's limited personalisation that we could offer in these outreach campaigns. And with AI writing a lot of these emails now, it makes outreach emails in general feel a lot like a numbers game as opposed to being able to reach out and connect over email. Though maybe I'm just doing it wrong! What's your's @chandan_jadhav ?
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Add more focus on user education. Remove the obsession with growth at all costs.