• Subscribe
  • Again the discussions are full of bots.

Elena Tsemirava
    25 replies
    Does PH even deal with them?

Replies

Henry Anderson
    yes, bots should be blocked from PH
    Daniel Zaitzow
    I think they try their best - and yea - even if you look lower down on the "Streaks" list you see lots of profiles that have very generic profile pictures - generic titles and who communicate very bot like responses. I also think there are lots of people on here engaging for the sake of it so their language could be interpreted as bot-like as well
    Arz
    Pls don't consider me a bot :D
    Austin Armstrong
    That's one thing we can't really prevent or even identify. Some may not be bots and just regular people but just don't really know how to interact.
    Austin Armstrong
    But here's the thing, we can't just really judge someone just because they are giving short responses. There are people who are not that chatty and are trying to learn as much as we could here in PH and in a way interact the best way they could
    Niamh McGlade
    @austinarmstrong I agree completely. I think there's such a wide range of people here from across the world and understandably everyone will communicate differently. Some people are just naturally more blunt and direct.
    Silvana Huanqui V.
    I'm not a bot! But I guess I'm starting to act like one. Today we've launched https://www.producthunt.com/disc... Lol!! SUPPORT US!
    Sherry L
    How do you identify who is a bot and who is not?
    Elena Tsemirava
    @shezzy04 They have similar biographies like “Hi, I’m .. years old, I’m a ...” they take names like John Smith, are usually active for a couple of days, and then disappear.
    Jao Japitana
    How did you know if one is a bot or not? :-)
    Arz
    @jao_japitana following to know the secret sauce :D
    Jao Japitana
    @arzmn LOL honestly i really can't detect one. Can you guys point out one example? hehhehe
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    I think they will try their best, but too many bots right now
    Maria Anosova 🔥
    I can't agree with you, there are a huge number of amazing interesting and helpful people here.
    Chris Lester
    I promise I am human
    Max
    I am not a bot. I am a human. Bots it is bad for PH.
    Sergei Anosov
    Why do you think all this people are bots?