• Subscribe
  • AI is booming! How do you identify the right AI-powered product?

Sajin S
    10 replies
    Every day on Product Hunt, numerous products are launched claiming to have AI features, be AI-powered, or AI-driven. How can you tell if a product truly utilizes AI effectively?

Replies

Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    using it ;)
    Andreas Sohns
    I check it the AI features are more than just buzzwords and actually solve a specific problem.
    Sajin S
    @andreas_sohns Absolutely! Evaluating AI features for their practical value is crucial. It's not just about the buzzwords, but about how effectively they address real-world challenges.
    Ramit Koul
    Product Hunt is not trying to caltivate the huge potential of AI enabled products as of now. I believe, some other launch platform will recognise and be a good competetor to Product Hunt as well. ps: I launched today but got featured very late. Would be greatful for the support 🙏
    Sajin S
    Thanks @ramitkoul for the comment! ❤️ I agree Product Hunt may not focus exclusively on AI-enabled products, but it supports a broad range of tech innovations but I am referring to those products that launch in Product Hunt claiming to have AI features but don't truly utilizes AI effectively. P.S: Wishing you a successful launch!🙏
    Usman Arshad
    in all honesty, simply trying the product and only using products that fill a gap, meaning, solve a problem. If you go shopping for AI tools without specific problems you're looking to solve you won't be able to make a decision
    Sajin S
    @llmerghm - I really appreciate your insight on selecting AI tools. Your point about identifying specific problems before shopping for solutions is spot on. Approaching the search with a clear understanding of the gaps and pain points ensures that the tools you adopt will have a meaningful impact. Thank you for sharing this practical advice!
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    To identify the right AI-powered product, define your objectives and research the market for suitable options. Evaluate the product's features, customization, and integration capabilities. Assess its accuracy, scalability, and vendor reputation. Consider cost-benefit analysis, compliance with data privacy, and security measures. Conduct a pilot test to gather user feedback and ensure it effectively meets your business goals.
    Sajin S
    @qudsia_ali Great advice! AI is powerful, define your needs & research well for the perfect fit.
    When evaluating AI-powered products, look for those that offer customization options, a feedback loop for refinement, and a comprehensive guide for optimization. These features ensure that the AI is effectively utilized and can adapt to your specific needs. Problem: Finding the right balance between automation and personalization in content creation and marketing strategies. Solution: Contentify AI provides AI agents that can generate tailored content while still allowing for user feedback and customization. This helps marketers automate processes while maintaining personal touches in their campaigns. Try Contentify AI for Free here: just look up Contentify AI