• Subscribe
  • AMA. I launched Gist AI today.

Sayoni Dutta Roy
    29 replies
    Just a couple of hours left until the launch day completes. It was one hell of a day! https://www.producthunt.com/posts/gist-ai Ask me anything you want to know about my experience today. Would love to help out!

Replies

Fiona
    Congrats on the launch - your day looks like a success! Any tips for a successful launch? :)
    @flrobertson #1 tip would be building connections with the Product Hunt community starting way before your launch
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Congratulations! How do you feel?
    @olenabomko Amazing, grateful and a bit overwhelmed. Did not expect such a great response! :)
    Sofia Gertzen
    Congrats on your launch! Really exciting product! How did you handle different time zones? Divided shifts among the team to stay responsive?
    @pixelpirat We are a team of 2. We divided responsibilities but both of us were awake for almost 24 hours. Probably not a great advice and we should have handled that better :p
    Pam K.
    What would you have done better?
    @silisolutionist Maybe we should have been a bit more proactive in the first 4 hours.
    Pam K.
    @sayoni_dutta_roy Thanks for sharing Sayoni. I hope the launch went well for you.
    Salar Davari
    Nice thinking Sayoni. I think they're gonna love your product out there.
    Jennifer Laura
    Great. How was your experience?
    @jennifer_123 It was great but a bit overwhelming ! :p
    Abdu Agial
    Congratulations Sayoni
    Brian Hurst
    Congratulations! What did you do to celebrate?
    @brianhurst Thanks :) Haha! Ate a lot of good food to celebrate :p