• Subscribe
  • An affordable and efficient CRM system, specifically designed for small businesses, please!

Nathalie
    11 replies

Replies

Brian Vuong
    For our biz (small software development agency), we needed something that balanced affordability with efficiency, and we found that a CRM (it actually is an ERP) with built-in AI capabilities really fit the bill. It streamlined our processes without breaking the bank, which was perfect for our small business.
    Sergios Charalambous
    I use pipedrive and i am super happy! Take a look at them
    Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
    I have been thinking of building a quick prototype of this exact thing. What specifically are you looking for @lelekou ?
    Yami Sun
    In which aspects do you believe the current CRM system lacks efficiency? We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.πŸ‘‡ bit.ly/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
    Ruben Boonzaaijer
    GHL is pretty good
    Stacey Bloom
    As for me, its better, if possible of course, to order software development specifically for your business goals. It's much more convenient and functional than using ready-made solutions. In addition, there are now a lot of companies on the market like Lightpoint Global https://lightpointglobal.com/ser... , which use the latest technologies and advanced solutions to create software and web portals for businesses in different niches. I repeat, if you have a budget to create custom software for your business goals, then it’s definitely worth taking advantage of this opportunity.
    Michael Donald
    For small businesses looking for an affordable and efficient CRM system, I recommend exploring Dynamics 365. It's a powerful platform that can scale with your business needs, offering essential tools like contact management, sales tracking, and marketing automation. As a Dynamics 365 implementation https://shorturl.at/jybu0 expert, I've found it to be a great fit for small businesses due to its flexibility and customization options. Definitely worth considering!