• Subscribe
  • Announcing Audioform 🔉

Sharath Kuruganty
    10 replies
    Hey guys. I'm excited to announce my next product today. It's called Audioform. Designed for product teams and founders, Audioform takes the user’s audio instead of text feedback and leverages AI to convert it into user stories, summaries, support tickets, and more. Join the waitlist: https://audioform.ai Would love to hear any feedback 🙏🏼

Replies

redit
    Хотите повысить видимость вашего веб-сайта? Мы предлагаем услугу публикации обратных ссылок, которая поможет улучшить позиции вашего сайта в поисковых системах. Наши специалисты подберут качественные сайты https://larisablog.mobirisesite.com/page7.html с высокими показателями домена для размещения обратных ссылок. Это поможет привлечь целевую аудиторию и увеличить трафик на ваш сайт. Обратные ссылки - это проверенный способ улучшить SEO и повысить авторитет вашего бренда в сети.
    Mick Essex
    On the waitlist!
    Sharath Kuruganty
    Undefeated Underdogs Podcast
    Undefeated Underdogs Podcast
    @mick_essex Thanks for signing up Mick!
    Doron Nadjar
    Sounds interesting. Joined Good luck
    Lacy McDowell
    On the waitlist. Looking forward to using it.
    electricity in Edmonton
    Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. 电报
    electricity in Edmonton
    I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. telegram中文
    Oren Andree
    Fnf dynamic soundtrack adapts to the player's performance, adding an interactive element to the music. This feature enhances the immersion and engagement.
    electricity in Edmonton
    Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! winrar下载
    electricity in Edmonton
    We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. private server ragnarok