• Subscribe
  • Any recommendations for influencers in the UX field?

Serge Tim
    10 replies
    Hey, has anyone tried collaborating with LinkedIn or X influencers in the UX or product field before the launch? We're about to launch soon, so I'm looking for recommendations (also, let me know if this actually works! 😁)

Replies

Emily Grace Thompson
    Jared Spool is a well-known UX expert who shares lots of great insights on UX design and strategy. I've learned a ton from his articles and talks. His company UIE also has helpful resources. Worth checking out his work if you don't already follow him!
    Mark Wood
    Don Norman is a big name in UX. His insights on design and user behavior are really valuable.
    James Rodriguez
    Julie is the former VP of Product Design at Facebook and has a lot of practical experience in UX design. Her writing on design is quite insightful.
    Elsie Ramsey
    Aarron has written a lot about the emotional side of UX design and how to create more engaging experiences.
    Susie Johns
    Laura is a UX consultant and author who shares practical tips on user research and design.
    Shania Jennings
    Dan Saffer he writes and speaks about interaction design and product development, with a focus on creating intutitve user experience
    Leslie Conner
    Mike Monteiro he’s known for his strong opinions on desighn ethics and his practical advice on how to handle design challenges.
    Amelia Rose Thornton
    Definitely check out Jared Spool - he shares great insights on UX strategy and usability. The Nielsen Norman Group also has a fantastic blog with UX tips from industry leaders.
    David Carter
    Steve Krug is another big name in UX - his book "Don't Make Me Think" is a classic. Also check out Jared Spool, Laura Klein, and the Nielsen Norman Group for great UX insights and resources.
    Benjamin Thomas Clark
    Jared Spool and Steve Krug are well-known UX influencers worth checking out. Jared's UIE.com has great insights on usability, and Steve's book Don't Make Me Think is a UX classic. Luke Wroblewski is another one - his writings on mobile-first design are super helpful.