• Subscribe
  • Any Tips Before Launch?

Sıla Barışık
    19 replies
    Love to hear your tips and feedback from your experiences!

Replies

Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Prepare yourself very well and take time to engage with the community. We’d love your support — please check it out and give us some love! 
    Robert Pim
    Test thoughtly to ensure smooth user experience
    Jarrick Lozada
    Prepare a clear marketing plan and strategy
    Maxwell Barnes
    Gather feedback from beta users for improvements
    Hassan Ismail Rebe
    Before launching, ennsure that your product undergoes rigorous testing to identify and fix any potential issues.
    jamesm carmen
    A successful launch relies heavily on effective marketing
    Sourn Rockit
    Once your product is live be ready to provide support and gather feedback from early adopters.
    Konrad S.
    Try to get many followers on PH - Supporting other launches with comments - Posting intesting discussions
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Double check everything and be very responsive to the community. Answer questions and embrace feedback.
    Ave Lord
    Before launching, I make sure my website is fully updated and all links work. It’s worth double-checking everything to avoid last-minute issue!
    Allegra
    Engaging with others in relevant communities before launch has really helped me. Building relationships and getting feedback early on can be invaluable.
    Harry Alfi
    I find it helpful to create a detailed launch checklist. It helps me stay organized and ensures I don’t miss any important steps.
    Lia thomas
    Testing my product thoroughly before the launch day is crucial. I want to make sure everything runs smoothly and there are no surprises
    Ramsey Bolton
    Connecting with people with can support my launch is a great idea. I reach out to them beforehand and let them know how they can help.
    Haris Morris
    I always prepare my social media posts and announcements in advance. It makes it easier to stay on top of things and keep the buzz going
    Daniel James Harris
    Definitely test thoroughly before launch! A few other tips: 1) Have a clear and compelling landing page that showcases your value prop. 2) Line up some initial users/customers to try it out and provide feedback right after launch. 3) Prepare your support channels to handle any issues that come up. 4) Have a post-launch marketing plan ready to get the word out. Good luck with the launch! 🚀
    Oliver James Hawthorne
    Definitely test the heck out of it before launch! And maybe soft launch to a small group first to catch any bugs. Also make sure to have solid monitoring and alerting set up so you know ASAP if anything breaks in prod. Just my 2 cents.
    Ethan Gabriel Fitzgerald
    Definitely test everything thoroughly before launch! A few tips: 1) Have a checklist of core user flows to test. 2) Use tools like FullStory or Hotjar to watch real user sessions and find points of friction. 3) Do a beta launch to a small group first before full release. 4) Have clear goals and metrics defined to measure launch success. Good luck!
    David Carter
    Definitely test thoroughly! Make sure to review every user flow, check for bugs on different devices/browsers, get feedback from beta testers, and monitor analytics closely after launch to catch any issues early. Also have a plan ready for handling user questions/issues. A little extra testing and prep goes a long way for a smooth launch!