• Subscribe
  • Any tips for a first-time Product Hunt launch of a skincare app?

Oleksandra
    8 replies
    I noticed that most of the launches are tools. So I have no idea if this is a good idea to do it. Plus I'm very new here.

Replies

Ashley Garcia
    Try to do some comarketing with influencers in the skincare space to get more exposure... Maybe offer them free product for a shoutout? Also be sure your copy really emphasizes what makes your app unique compared to others out there. Best of luck with the launch!
    James Smith
    let's support each other
    Thomas Jackson
    Skincare apps can definitely do well on PH! A few tips: 1) Highlight what makes your app unique compared to other skincare apps out there. 2) Focus on the core value prop and benefits in your tagline and media. 3) Gather some initial reviews/testimonials to add social proof. 4) Consider doing a special PH discount to incentivize upvotes & comments. 5) Engage with everyone who comments - ask for feedback, thank them for support, etc. Good luck with the launch!
    Afifa roy
    Launching a skincare app on Product Hunt can be a great way to get visibility and attract early adopters. Here are some tips to make your launch successful: Build Hype Before the Launch: Engage Your Community: If you have a mailing list, social media following, or existing users, start teasing the launch a few weeks in advance. Share sneak peeks, behind-the-scenes content, and build anticipation. Join Product Hunt Communities: Engage with the Product Hunt community by commenting on other launches, upvoting products, and sharing insights. This builds relationships and makes people more likely to support your launch. Read More