• Subscribe
  • Anyone has a secret SEO tip that worked recently?

Raju Singh
    14 replies
    Hey Folks, Just curious to know if there is something peculiar (or a tool) anyone tried for organic traffic that really worked for your startup in last 6 months or so. Please share this with data and explain why you think it worked.

Replies

Menelaos Kotsollaris
    If you are just getting started, I highly advise to use a tool like kwrds.ai to target people also ask tool and generate content around these questions. This is guaranteed to help you rank in SERPs
    Gabriel Lisboa
    As @pydubreucq comment below, focus on the basics and write good content regularly. People overcomplicate this. Start by researching keywords that match what your audience is searching for. Think about the terms your potential customers would use to find your product or service. As the same principle about personal finances, people don't do the basics and forget the power of time, like compound interest, and stop after 3 months without results. But, if you, as me, have little resources (time, money, people), my tool ranqio.com can help with this by suggesting long-tail keywords based on your niche and generating SEO-optimized blog posts.
    Gabriel Lisboa
    @gabriel_lisboa1 @imraju Hey Raju, Ranqio’s keyword research works by taking the initial keyword you provide and analyzing the content from the top 10 Google results. Using AI, it then examines this content and suggests 20 new long-tail keywords based on what’s trending and user behavior. The focus on long-tail keywords is intentional, as they are easier to rank for, especially for solofounders with new or small websites that have lower domain authority. This helps you attract more targeted traffic without the need for extensive SEO tools.
    Raju Singh
    @gabriel_lisboa1 Hey Gabriel, Would you explain the process of the keyword research your tool employs. I am not aligned to Ahref's and Semrush when it comes to ranking new sites.
    Neel Patel
    interesting! following!
    Raju Singh
    @neelptl2602 Hey Neel. Long time. How have you used SEO for your startup? Any secret tips 😀
    Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
    No secret for me :) Writing content regularly is the best advice I've gotten (but it's long). Internal linking is important too
    Raju Singh
    @pydubreucq i agree. Good content is so important. Would you define Good quality content a bit more tightly? Internally linking, if used correctly, can do wonders. Its more about creating an aligned cluster of content as i see it.
    Alex AI
    Yes Raju! It is called Programmatic SEO. Programmatic SEO is helping you make tons of web pages automatically. It's about targeting lots of specific searches without writing each page by hand. Companies like Tripadvisor/Zapier do this. They create thousands of pages for different travel spots, aiming to show up in search results for any place you might want to visit. Google's okay with it if done right, but they warn against low-quality content. Some sites got in trouble for overdoing it, creating too many thin pages.
    Raju Singh
    @byalexai Hey Alex, I agree that if done right, Programmatic SEO can be a big deal. Any specific Tools or ways you have tried to make it work for you?
    Neta Burnum
    @byalexai It indeed can be a great help to gain traffic
    Zachary William King
    Schema markup is an underrated SEO trick that can really boost CTR in the SERPs. Creating FAQ and HowTo schema for key pages gives you a shot at snagging coveted rich snippet real estate. Definitely worth implementing if you haven't yet!
    Raju Singh
    @zacharywilliamking 100% with you on this Zachary. I have tried it myself and it works well. The lesser work you give to bot to understand your content, the more it helps you rank :)
    Victoria Louise Turner
    Doing good keyword research and optimizing your title tags and meta descriptions still works well for me. I use AI tools like CopyAI and Frase to help generate SEO-optimized content, titles and descriptions around my target keywords. It takes some refining but saves a lot of time vs doing it all manually.