• Subscribe
  • Anyone launching next month? Let’s connect!

Ankur Sharma
    4 replies
    I have yet to create a teaser, but will be launching in the mid of next month. Let's connect and support each other.

Replies

Brandon Lee Mitchell
    Hey there! Not launching next month, but we just launched a new AI-powered art marketplace app called ArtSpark. It uses computer vision to automatically categorize and tag artworks, and GPT-3 to generate artwork descriptions and artist bios. Excited to see how AI can make the art world more accessible! Let me know if you want to connect and swap notes on startups in the art/AI space.
    Katerina Dedyulya
    not next month, but soon. In September we are launching MVP to test PMF. mirr.art - platform with services and ai tools for artists and collectors to collect, promote and sell artworks with easy. We want to democratize the art market, make it less glamorous and not only for "VIP". In 2025 we are aiming to move the platform to blockchain to add security and provenance of the art pieces. https://mirr.art/ i guess i need to do a product page soon hah. but working hard on establishing partnership atm (we are in NVIDIA and AWS programs with credits from these companies, partners with wearemuseums, several artistic-run studios across EU and .art platform).
    Michael Green
    I'm in a similar boat, launching my startup in November. It's called ArtSpark and it's an AI-powered art generation platform that lets artists and collectors create, share, and sell unique AI art. Excited to get it out into the world! Always down to connect with other founders in this space. Feel free to DM me if you want to chat further about launch strategies, partnerships, etc. Best of luck with the launch!
    Jacob Nathaniel White
    Congrats on your upcoming launch! I'm not launching next month but planning to launch my new SaaS product in Q4. It's a CRM tool for small business owners to easily manage customer relationships. Would love to connect and share tips on getting those initial users and iterating based on early feedback to find PMF. Sounds like you're making great progress with the partnerships - that's huge!