• Subscribe
  • App unable to open product page

Delia Wu
    19 replies
    Hi PH friends, has anyone encountered this error message "Hmm...something went wrong" error page when trying to open the product page from link on the app? It started happen to me and my partner since a few days ago, but it doesn't seem to happen to others. I tried to delete and reinstall the app but the issue persists. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Replies

Gabriel Silas
    Mine is working fine, which phone are you using?
    Raza Rasool
    I got a blank page on my android when I open a product page that is about to launch.
    Delia Wu
    ChatDesigner.ai
    ChatDesigner.ai
    @razayousaf mine is iPhone. So this seems to be not just me. Seems like a bug on the app?
    Tamar Waziri
    Same I encountered this problem too. Clearing the app cache worked for me. Try that and see if it resolves the issue
    amelia rose
    I faced the same issue and found that updating the app to the latest version resolved it for me. Maybe check for any available updates.
    Christian Onochie
    This happened to me as well. I contacted support, and they suggested checking your internet connection. Sometimes a weak connection can cause issues like this.
    Rajesh Chopra
    I had this problem a few days ago too. It seems to be a temporary glitch; maybe try again later or reach out to support for a more permanent fix.
    Lily Edward
    I faced the same problem recently. It might help to check if there’s an app update or clear your app cache. That fixed it for me!
    megan scott
    I had this error message pop up too and was worried it was just me. Deleting and reinstalling didn’t work for me either. Maybe reaching out to support might get us a more concrete solution?
    Chandan kumar
    I’ve been getting the "Hmm...something went wrong" error as well. It could be a server-side issue hopefully, the team will address it soon. Anyone tried accessing the page from a different device?
    Elido Dial
    Hi Delia, I’ve encountered similar issues before. It might be worth checking if there are any updates available for the app or clearing your cache. If the problem persists, contacting the app’s support team might help resolve the issue.
    Delia Wu
    ChatDesigner.ai
    ChatDesigner.ai
    @elido_dial Thank you, I’ve reached out to support and waiting for their feedback. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling but it’s still like that. How did you clear your cache?
    Sulemna Ola
    I had a similar issue before. It might help to check if the app’s permissions are set correctly or try accessing the link from a different device or network.
    Matthew Baker
    Hi Delia, try clearing the app’s cache or testing on another device. If the issue continues, contacting support might help.
    Lucas Benjamin Foster
    Same issue here. Tried reinstalling the app but still getting a blank page when I click on that upcoming product. Dev team needs to look into this ASAP before the launch!
    Delia Wu
    ChatDesigner.ai
    ChatDesigner.ai
    I contacted support, and they mentioned the bug was fixed. However when I tested, it's not opening the product page or the error page, but landing me to the home page now. Checking with them again.
    Delia Wu
    ChatDesigner.ai
    ChatDesigner.ai
    It seems like the problem is resolved. For those who have encountered similar issues, feel free to try it now.