• Subscribe
  • Are hashtags on LinkedIn still relevant?

Paul-Louis Valat
    11 replies
    Do they actually increase our reach or should we just not bother?

Replies

Katrina Rodriguez
    Yes, they can help with content discovery. LinkedIn still encourages them: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/h...
    Natasha H
    I think yes a few hashtags are good if you're still growing. They might not necessarily guarantee more reach or engagement, but they might help the algorithm categorize the content more easily and deliver it to the right target.
    Paul-Louis Valat
    @natasha_007 Well we definitely have more room for growth, so you convinced me to not give up on them yet!
    Azza Shahid
    Yes i think hashtags are still relevant.
    Emily Thompson
    Hashtags can still be useful for discoverability and reaching your target audience on LinkedIn, especially if you're in growth mode. Just don't go overboard - focus on a few highly relevant ones. The algorithm looks at hashtags as one signal to categorize and recommend content. Worth testing to see if it moves the needle for your posts!
    Paul-Louis Valat
    @emilythompson Thank you! Would you recommend sticking to a few selected hashtags for each post or trying a broader approach with different hashtags each time (as long as they match the content of the post)?
    Kevin Martinez
    Definitely still useful, especially for growing accounts. Even just a few relevant hashtags can help the LinkedIn algorithm categorize your posts better so they reach the right audience. Worth taking a minute to add some to each post IMO.
    Rowan Maxwell Everett
    Hashtags can definitely still be relevant for growing your reach on LinkedIn, especially if you're targeting specific niches or communities. Using a few relevant hashtags helps the algorithm understand your content better. I'd recommend researching popular hashtags in your industry and seeing which ones your target audience follows. But don't go overboard - a handful of well-chosen tags is better than stuffing every post with generic ones. Focus on quality over quantity!
    Willow Evangeline Harlow
    Yes, hashtags on LinkedIn still matter, especially if you're trying to grow your audience. Including a few relevant hashtags can help the LinkedIn algorithm categorize your content better so it reaches the right people. Just don't go overboard - 3-5 well-chosen hashtags is plenty. Focus on hashtags specific to your niche or industry for best results.
    Daniel Joseph Bennett
    Yes, hashtags on LinkedIn are still relevant if used strategically. They can help categorize your content and improve discoverability to your target audience. Just don't go overboard - aim for 3-5 relevant hashtags per post. Quality over quantity! And always research which hashtags are currently popular in your niche.